Mar 8 2008, 09:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 11 2008, 01:24 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Hockey sucks.
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:37 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Hockey sucks. The reason you think hockey sucks is because you were far too unathletic and untalented as a kid to ever even be able to stand up on skates let alone play a sport on them -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:38 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
The reason you think hockey sucks is because you were far too unathletic and untalented as a kid to ever even be able to stand up on skates let alone play a sport on them i can skate, i was athletic.... and i still think hockey sucks -------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:49 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
i can skate, i was athletic.... and i still think hockey sucks Virtually every single person I've met in life who thinks a sport, or sports in general suck, thinks so because they were terrible at them growing up. No offense but I'll be damned if this hasn't proven true virtually every time I've come across this in life. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 01:58 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Virtually every single person I've met in life who thinks a sport, or sports in general suck, thinks so because they were terrible at them growing up. No offense but I'll be damned if this hasn't proven true virtually every time I've come across this in life. This is stretching it a bit far, Aaron. Do you like polo? Have you played polo? Do you like Cricket? Have you played Cricket? Some people just don't enjoy watching certain sports. I don't enjoy watching hockey. I still think they are great atheletes. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
This is stretching it a bit far, Aaron. Do you like polo? Have you played polo? Do you like Cricket? Have you played Cricket? Some people just don't enjoy watching certain sports. I don't enjoy watching hockey. I still think they are great atheletes. Saying you don't care to watch a sport is one thing, making claims as to how easy a sport is and that it sucks because of "how easy it is" when you've never even so much as ice-skated let alone TRIED the sport are two entirley different things. And honestly, I don't think that I'm stretching it very far at all. You like things you are good at and excel at, period. I can't think of one thing in life that I'm terrible at that I like. Can you? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 02:05 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Saying you don't care to watch a sport is one thing, making claims as to how easy a sport is and that it sucks because of "how easy it is" when you've never even so much as ice-skated let alone TRIED the sport are two entirley different things. And honestly, I don't think that I'm stretching it very far at all. You like things you are good at and excel at, period. I can't think of one thing in life that I'm terrible at that I like. Can you? Yeah, that is true. But I just chalk it up to Impala being Impala. I'm terrible at basketball, but enjoy watching it. Heh, but yeah I see what you're getting it. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 11 2008, 02:09 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Yeah, that is true. But I just chalk it up to Impala being Impala. I'm terrible at basketball, but enjoy watching it. Heh, but yeah I see what you're getting it. I'm just the opposite. I'm pretty good at basketball (played a lot of that) but I _HATE_ watching it. For me, fun to play, boring as hell to watch. Hockey is funner than hell for me to play and I love to watch it too. Football I only played 2 years of (due to hockey) and wasn't really that good at it, but I love watching it. Fighting I don't know the first thing about and I'm assuming I'm quite terrible at it, but that's fun to watch. Sex is something I'm phenomenally terrible at, and I fucking hate watching it but I'm completley addicted to it. Anyways, what's fun to watch doesn't really relate to what you're good at DOING I don't think, I think that just comes to more of a "what gets your rox off" type thing. heh -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Watchman canadian hockey fight, these are the most violent fuckers i've ever seen Mar 8 2008, 09:08 PM
Jessica that's fucking awesome. Mar 9 2008, 01:22 PM
impala454 one of the refs should have kicked their asses. h... Mar 9 2008, 10:42 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:42 PM) ... Mar 9 2008, 10:53 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 9 2008, 09:53 PM) Ac... Mar 9 2008, 10:56 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:56 PM) ... Mar 9 2008, 11:23 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 10 2008, 12:23 AM) S... Mar 10 2008, 03:30 AM
impala454 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 9 2008, 10:23 PM) Se... Mar 10 2008, 09:00 AM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 10 2008, 09:00 AM)... Mar 10 2008, 09:54 AM
Forum Warrior QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 10 2008, 09:54 AM) Y... Mar 10 2008, 01:10 PM
Jessica I like hockey *shrug* Mar 10 2008, 09:47 AM
impala454 mmmmk Mar 10 2008, 11:09 AM
Oasis People who think fighting is the only cool part ab... Mar 10 2008, 12:53 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 10 2008, 11:53 AM) Peo... Mar 10 2008, 02:54 PM
Jessica Dale Earnheardt (sp) Jr. is a great part about Nas... Mar 10 2008, 02:56 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 10 2008, 02:56 PM) D... Mar 10 2008, 03:03 PM
Oasis I'm forced to pretend to be interested in NASC... Mar 10 2008, 03:04 PM
Testm0nkey i like hockey. going to a hockey game is the the ... Mar 10 2008, 04:16 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 04:16 PM... Mar 10 2008, 08:25 PM
impala454 Ok my bad, 6" Mar 11 2008, 09:10 AM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 09:10 AM)... Mar 11 2008, 01:09 PM
Oasis Take it from Dogmeat, and me, who've both play... Mar 11 2008, 01:14 PM
impala454 I'm an idiot because I don't like hockey?
... Mar 11 2008, 01:21 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 01:21 PM)... Mar 11 2008, 01:23 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 02:49 PM) V... Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM)... Mar 11 2008, 02:06 PM
impala454 Dude, I dunno how to get it across to you, when I ... Mar 11 2008, 02:23 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 02:23 PM)... Mar 11 2008, 02:36 PM
cmac people play hockey in houston. not as much as say... Mar 11 2008, 02:34 PM
impala454 well what were the numbers for houston back in 199... Mar 11 2008, 03:10 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 03:10 PM)... Mar 11 2008, 07:30 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 08:30 PM) U... Mar 11 2008, 10:23 PM
Testm0nkey QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 11:23 PM)... Mar 12 2008, 07:36 AM
impala454 QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 12 2008, 08:36 AM... Mar 12 2008, 08:50 AM
THECHICKEN Obviously not always the case, but most the people... Mar 11 2008, 09:23 PM
impala454 QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ Mar 11 2008, 10:23 PM... Mar 11 2008, 10:27 PM
Oasis QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 11:27 PM)... Mar 11 2008, 10:42 PM
impala454 I never said goalies aren't talented or it tak... Mar 12 2008, 12:14 AM
Testm0nkey i remember going to the kids i babysat soccer game... Mar 12 2008, 10:12 AM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 12 2008, 11:12 AM... Mar 12 2008, 02:34 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 12 2008, 11:12 AM... Mar 12 2008, 03:23 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 04:56 PM |