IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> canadian hockey fight, these are the most violent fuckers i've ever seen
Seeker
post Mar 8 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 5,275
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 2



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ww--j17sE
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
impala454
post Mar 11 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



Ok my bad, 6"
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 11 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #3


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 09:10 AM) *
Ok my bad, 6"


Tell you what, next time I'm in lubbock I'll borrow some goalie pads from somone I know down there I used to skate with, we'll put you in them, and I'll rip a couple 100 mph slapshots straight at your face and we'll see how quick you can move 6" out of the way, sound good?

Then, after you've been battered a few times in the face, which shouldn't hurt you at all because you're wearing a face mask, I'll shoot some directly at your pads and see if you can even stop those.

Then, I'll actually aim for the corners, 5 hole, wherever ... hell, I'll even just shoot standing wrist shots from the blue line and we'll see how you do with that ...

Then, I'll cut full bore to the net and just shoot as hard as I possibly can at your glove hand. Since you're wearing a glove, that won't hurt at all, and you shouldn't even have to move to catch this one laugh.gif

Then I'll get some of my buddies and we'll set up a triagle in the corner and maybe have one defender on your side, we'll whip the puck around slowly as hell and you still wont have a clue where it is, then we'll just pass the puck TO YOU and see if you can even get that.

Hold on let me think about 10000 other scenerios here you'd fail miserably at.

The bottom line is, being a goalie is the hardest position on the ice to play.

But since you've never so much as even been on ice skates in your entire life let alone played competitive hockey, I dbout you'd know anything about that.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Watchman   canadian hockey fight, these are the most violent fuckers i've ever seen   Mar 8 2008, 09:08 PM
- - Jessica   that's fucking awesome.   Mar 9 2008, 01:22 PM
- - impala454   one of the refs should have kicked their asses. h...   Mar 9 2008, 10:42 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:42 PM) ...   Mar 9 2008, 10:53 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 9 2008, 09:53 PM) Ac...   Mar 9 2008, 10:56 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:56 PM) ...   Mar 9 2008, 11:23 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 10 2008, 12:23 AM) S...   Mar 10 2008, 03:30 AM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 9 2008, 10:23 PM) Se...   Mar 10 2008, 09:00 AM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 10 2008, 09:00 AM)...   Mar 10 2008, 09:54 AM
|- - Forum Warrior   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 10 2008, 09:54 AM) Y...   Mar 10 2008, 01:10 PM
- - Jessica   I like hockey *shrug*   Mar 10 2008, 09:47 AM
- - impala454   mmmmk   Mar 10 2008, 11:09 AM
- - Oasis   People who think fighting is the only cool part ab...   Mar 10 2008, 12:53 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 10 2008, 11:53 AM) Peo...   Mar 10 2008, 02:54 PM
- - Jessica   Dale Earnheardt (sp) Jr. is a great part about Nas...   Mar 10 2008, 02:56 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 10 2008, 02:56 PM) D...   Mar 10 2008, 03:03 PM
- - Oasis   I'm forced to pretend to be interested in NASC...   Mar 10 2008, 03:04 PM
- - Testm0nkey   i like hockey. going to a hockey game is the the ...   Mar 10 2008, 04:16 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 04:16 PM...   Mar 10 2008, 08:25 PM
- - impala454   Ok my bad, 6"   Mar 11 2008, 09:10 AM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 09:10 AM)...   Mar 11 2008, 01:09 PM
- - Oasis   Take it from Dogmeat, and me, who've both play...   Mar 11 2008, 01:14 PM
- - impala454   I'm an idiot because I don't like hockey? ...   Mar 11 2008, 01:21 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 01:21 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 01:23 PM
- - impala454   Hockey sucks.   Mar 11 2008, 01:24 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 01:24 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 01:37 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 02:37 PM) T...   Mar 11 2008, 01:38 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Mar 11 2008, 01:38 ...   Mar 11 2008, 01:49 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 02:49 PM) V...   Mar 11 2008, 01:58 PM
||- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Mar 11 2008, 01:58 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM
||- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 03:03 PM) S...   Mar 11 2008, 02:05 PM
||- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Mar 11 2008, 02:05 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 02:09 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 02:49 PM) V...   Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 02:06 PM
- - impala454   Dude, I dunno how to get it across to you, when I ...   Mar 11 2008, 02:23 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 02:23 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 02:36 PM
- - cmac   people play hockey in houston. not as much as say...   Mar 11 2008, 02:34 PM
- - impala454   well what were the numbers for houston back in 199...   Mar 11 2008, 03:10 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 03:10 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 07:30 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 08:30 PM) U...   Mar 11 2008, 10:23 PM
|- - Testm0nkey   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 11:23 PM)...   Mar 12 2008, 07:36 AM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 12 2008, 08:36 AM...   Mar 12 2008, 08:50 AM
- - THECHICKEN   Obviously not always the case, but most the people...   Mar 11 2008, 09:23 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (THECHICKEN @ Mar 11 2008, 10:23 PM...   Mar 11 2008, 10:27 PM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 11 2008, 11:27 PM)...   Mar 11 2008, 10:42 PM
- - impala454   I never said goalies aren't talented or it tak...   Mar 12 2008, 12:14 AM
- - Testm0nkey   i remember going to the kids i babysat soccer game...   Mar 12 2008, 10:12 AM
- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 12 2008, 11:12 AM...   Mar 12 2008, 02:34 PM
- - impala454   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 12 2008, 11:12 AM...   Mar 12 2008, 03:23 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 05:29 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com