Mar 10 2008, 01:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
How many people use drugs or know people who use drugs?
Nearly everyone I know smokes pot and a lot of em do coke. And contrary to what Jessica has said or what I've implied, I don't hang out with 18 year old losers. One of my roommates was the president of Fiji and the other one was the manager at Cricket's. We have a very nice house. Most all of my friends have college degrees and $50k+ jobs. They were the popular jocks in high school and the frat guys in college. Bar patrons and waitresses aren't the only people I know And the weird thing is, the guys I used to hang out with in high school were the ones making fun of the pot smoking losers. They go to college, get a degree, get a career job...and now they're smoking pot. And just by looking at them, you'd never in a million years guess that they do drugs Even my roommate's parents - who have been in real estate 30 years, are part of the country club scene, and make six figures a year - lit up a joint at our party a few weeks back. What the hell? Either everyone is doing it now or I was just blind to the fact that everyone was doing it in college -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 10 2008, 02:23 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
From my experience and maybe this is because of the people I hang out with:
1. Only smart people smoke pot. People I knew at Tech that smoked it made straight A's and never studied. Same in the work-force, all the pot smokers I know excel and always have the best ideas. 2. Dumb people smoke alcohol. People I knew at Tech that drank alot failed all their classes. People I work with that drink a lot are losers and everyone hates working with them. 3. Pot opens you up to to new ideas, experiences, and expands the mind. 4. Alcohol dumbs you down and destroys the mind. |
|
|
|
Oasis Drugs Mar 10 2008, 01:47 PM
Dogmeat I already did enough drugs.
I don't need any... Mar 10 2008, 01:47 PM
Oasis Yeah so did I. It wasn't an issue when I was a... Mar 10 2008, 01:50 PM
Testm0nkey the only person i know now that had used drugs is ... Mar 10 2008, 01:53 PM
Dogmeat no the point of being young was to try and kill yo... Mar 10 2008, 01:54 PM
Watchman Drug use is much more widespread than you would im... Mar 10 2008, 01:56 PM
Testm0nkey but illicit drugs are being used less and less in ... Mar 10 2008, 02:02 PM
Watchman QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 03:02 PM... Mar 10 2008, 02:03 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 02:03 PM) ... Mar 10 2008, 02:24 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 03:03 PM) ... Mar 11 2008, 01:01 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 03:03 PM) ... Mar 12 2008, 02:01 AM
Testm0nkey well your opinion may be that but people who study... Mar 10 2008, 02:05 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 02:05 PM... Mar 10 2008, 03:06 PM
Watchman as always, i can come up with studies to support m... Mar 10 2008, 02:09 PM
Jessica I don't do drugs. Tried pot once...admittedly ... Mar 10 2008, 02:13 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 02:23 PM) ... Mar 10 2008, 02:25 PM

Watchman QUOTE (Psykopath @ Mar 10 2008, 03:25 PM)... Mar 10 2008, 02:27 PM

Psykopath QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 02:27 PM) ... Mar 10 2008, 02:38 PM

Watchman QUOTE (Psykopath @ Mar 10 2008, 03:38 PM)... Mar 11 2008, 06:10 PM
TeK QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 03:23 PM) ... Mar 10 2008, 07:12 PM
pysex QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 03:23 PM) ... Mar 11 2008, 11:00 AM
Oasis QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 02:23 PM) ... Mar 11 2008, 01:10 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 11 2008, 01:10 PM) 1. ... Mar 11 2008, 01:22 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 11 2008, 02:22 PM) Y... Mar 11 2008, 01:25 PM
Jessica I fail to see how 70% could use illegal drugs. May... Mar 10 2008, 02:40 PM
Testm0nkey you started it way back when!
would you consi... Mar 10 2008, 03:54 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 04:54 PM... Mar 10 2008, 06:43 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 03:54 PM... Mar 10 2008, 08:23 PM
Testm0nkey QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 10 2008, 09:23 PM) D... Mar 10 2008, 10:49 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 10:49 PM... Mar 11 2008, 12:50 AM
The Fanatic i smoke weed occasionally Mar 11 2008, 01:05 AM
impala454 I gotta agree with Psyko... Lance I understand whe... Mar 11 2008, 08:58 AM
pebkac Pot's not so much different from alcohol in a ... Mar 11 2008, 10:52 AM
Testm0nkey i used to think maybe marijuana isnt so bad till i... Mar 11 2008, 11:39 AM
THECHICKEN Some of the biggest idiots i've known smoked p... Mar 11 2008, 12:38 PM
Dogmeat If you're successful and smoking pot your job ... Mar 11 2008, 01:04 PM
The Fanatic I smoke pot because I want to get high. Stress usu... Mar 11 2008, 04:29 PM
Jessica Heh. I like that song. Mar 11 2008, 06:12 PM
Watchman you're just asking to get banned aren't yo... Mar 12 2008, 08:18 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 12 2008, 09:18 AM) ... Mar 12 2008, 10:40 AM
Watchman because you're taking the internet and this th... Mar 12 2008, 11:32 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 12 2008, 12:32 PM) ... Mar 12 2008, 11:47 AM
Jessica I felt this appropriate right now... Mar 12 2008, 11:52 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 12 2008, 12:52 PM) I... Mar 12 2008, 12:33 PM
impala454 RE: Drugs Mar 12 2008, 11:56 AM
Jessica RE: Drugs Mar 12 2008, 11:58 AM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 12 2008, 11:58 AM)
... Mar 12 2008, 05:07 PM
Oasis The actual number of people who use drugs in Ameri... Mar 12 2008, 12:10 PM
impala454 47% of all statistics are made up Mar 12 2008, 12:14 PM
FORSAKENR320 RE: Drugs Mar 12 2008, 02:28 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 04:28 PM |