IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> southwest sucks
Seeker
post Mar 8 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 5,275
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 2



I've always heard Southwest was cheaper than to fly than American. I'm booking a trip right now to San Francisco (no gay jokes) and Southwest is at least $200 more expensive and to top that off you pay for your ticket out and then your ticket back. I like American's system better... one price for round trip.

Southwest sucks and I'm boycotting it. Southwest can lick my sweaty hairy balls.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
The Fanatic
post Mar 9 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #2


Do they ignore parts of reality?


Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,935
Joined: 23-February 06
From: South Overton!!!
Member No.: 46



I've never flown southwest but I heard they have good customer service, is this true?


--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Mar 9 2008, 09:59 PM
Post #3





Group: Admin
Posts: 3,403
Joined: 23-February 06
From: PDX/TXL
Member No.: 35



QUOTE (The Fanatic @ Mar 9 2008, 10:56 PM) *
I've never flown southwest but I heard they have good customer service, is this true?


Depends on the crew and the day of the week.

I wouldn't fly Southwest to San Francisco or Oakland, you're definitely better off going with AA or Continental. The only benefit would be being able to get any seat you wanted, but even that's iffy on Southwest nowadays.


--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Watchman   southwest sucks   Mar 8 2008, 06:11 PM
- - rabble   congratulations   Mar 9 2008, 10:04 AM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 9 2008, 11:04 AM) con...   Mar 9 2008, 01:48 PM
- - Watchman   more proof southwest sucks: http://www.usatoday.co...   Mar 9 2008, 11:04 AM
- - Jessica   Download DING! for great fairs from Southwest....   Mar 9 2008, 01:20 PM
- - The Fanatic   I've never flown southwest but I heard they ha...   Mar 9 2008, 09:56 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (The Fanatic @ Mar 9 2008, 10:56 PM...   Mar 9 2008, 09:59 PM
- - impala454   I just like em because they don't use the frig...   Mar 9 2008, 10:51 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 11:51 PM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 04:55 AM
- - woody   Southwest: $685 American: $1189.00   Mar 10 2008, 09:02 AM
- - impala454   yeah i thought about doin that too, but didn't...   Mar 10 2008, 09:06 AM
- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 8 2008, 07:11 PM) S...   Mar 10 2008, 09:33 AM
- - Jessica   haha ZING!   Mar 10 2008, 09:45 AM
- - Watchman   I don't know what the fuck you did, but I got ...   Mar 10 2008, 09:53 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 10:53 AM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 09:55 AM
||- - Watchman   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 10 2008, 10:55 AM) J...   Mar 10 2008, 10:16 AM
|- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 10:53 AM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 10:06 AM
- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   I wouldn't know if they have better customer s...   Mar 10 2008, 10:18 AM
- - Watchman   Duane, get another boyfriend that works for an air...   Mar 10 2008, 10:23 AM
|- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 11:23 AM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 10:36 AM
- - Melanie   *shrugs* I'm going to DC/Baltimore next week o...   Mar 10 2008, 11:03 AM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Melanie @ Mar 10 2008, 12:03 PM) *...   Mar 10 2008, 02:27 PM
- - Hartmann   The reason that the tickets Woody brought up are c...   Mar 10 2008, 02:29 PM
- - Melanie   Yeah, I'm going to be flying in to some air po...   Mar 10 2008, 02:35 PM
- - Testm0nkey   i just hate the nondirect flights. having to fly ...   Mar 10 2008, 04:12 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 05:12 PM...   Mar 10 2008, 05:25 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Hartmann @ Mar 10 2008, 06:25 PM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 05:42 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 10 2008, 06:42 PM) I...   Mar 10 2008, 06:05 PM
- - impala454   they used to have direct flights LBB to HOU but no...   Mar 10 2008, 04:24 PM
- - fingercuffs   If you're going to San Francisco, it would be ...   Mar 12 2008, 01:10 AM
- - impala454   not to throw more fuel on the fire (i like southwe...   Mar 12 2008, 12:16 PM
- - Melanie   Ummm, scares me just a tad bit. I am flying out o...   Mar 12 2008, 01:54 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Melanie @ Mar 12 2008, 02:54 PM) U...   Mar 12 2008, 01:58 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 12 2008, 02:58 PM) Y...   Mar 12 2008, 03:11 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 12 2008, 02:58 PM) Y...   Mar 12 2008, 03:47 PM
|- - jwttu   QUOTE (Hartmann @ Mar 12 2008, 04:47 PM) ...   Mar 13 2008, 10:23 AM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (jwttu @ Mar 13 2008, 11:23 AM) but...   Mar 13 2008, 07:02 PM
- - Melanie   So I didn't die. However, these two ladies si...   Mar 17 2008, 02:31 PM
- - Hartmann   At least you didn't have to fly today like I d...   Mar 18 2008, 09:43 PM
- - impala454   yeah i heard a bunch of flights were cancelled due...   Mar 18 2008, 11:11 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 10:22 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com