Mar 6 2008, 05:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
this Sunday at 2 AM
just a friendly reminder |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 6 2008, 07:16 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Ugh, so i have to go into work an hour early? LOL
So is this Sunday night/Monday morning, or Saturday night/Sunday mnorning? |
|
|
|
Mar 6 2008, 07:34 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 07:40 AM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Saturday night/Sunday morning. They always do it over the weekend. well fuck me.....i've got a date on Saturday, and then going to Austin for the day on Sunday morning...so that means I'll get an hour less sleep for Sunday. I hate daylight savings...(except for when we get an extra hour of sleep) |
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 12:35 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
well fuck me.....i've got a date on Saturday, and then going to Austin for the day on Sunday morning...so that means I'll get an hour less sleep for Sunday. I hate daylight savings...(except for when we get an extra hour of sleep) Wanna hook up? Literally -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 12:59 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
|
|
|
|
Mar 7 2008, 01:02 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
LOL, funny... who logged into Will's account??? Anyway, I'm only gonna be in town for a few hours....long enough to have lunch, stop by Things Celtic to try on and pickup my Utilikilt, and maybe do some bullshitting around town. No it's me. I'm just bored because I don't have work. Plus I've been drinking cocktails since noon and I'm about to start cooking 48 dove. w00t -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
impala454 Spring forward Mar 6 2008, 05:54 PM
Jessica yay! I was wondering when this was. Mar 6 2008, 07:11 PM
Hartmann I've gotta fly Monday morning... Son of a...
... Mar 6 2008, 11:27 PM
The Fanatic I loathe day light savings time... blah Mar 7 2008, 02:31 AM
impala454 I used to hate it, but immensly glad now that my d... Mar 7 2008, 09:43 AM
blaarg QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 7 2008, 09:43 AM) ... Mar 7 2008, 09:50 AM
impala454 QUOTE (blaarg @ Mar 7 2008, 09:50 AM) but... Mar 7 2008, 10:07 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Yeah, that doesn't work so much....cus when I ... Mar 7 2008, 10:18 AM
Jessica I like the longer days. Sucks getting used to it, ... Mar 7 2008, 11:57 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Did Will just hit on me? I am soo confused.
Ho... Mar 7 2008, 01:05 PM
Oasis Yeah I think I am hitting on you
But I'm also... Mar 7 2008, 01:10 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane That make's you bisexual....
no, wait....she... Mar 7 2008, 01:14 PM
Oasis She's hot? Mar 7 2008, 01:24 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Lemme see pictures. Mar 7 2008, 01:28 PM
Oasis Her hair is longer now Mar 7 2008, 01:31 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 7 2008, 01:31 PM)
H... Mar 7 2008, 06:00 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Not bad.....she's do-able. But she's Fren... Mar 7 2008, 01:34 PM
Jessica she looks like she is sitting there topless with t... Mar 7 2008, 04:31 PM
impala454 exactly what I was thinkin...
WHERES THE REST OF ... Mar 7 2008, 05:09 PM
schwab she does look a little young there..... Mar 7 2008, 08:41 PM
Dogmeat yeah but she looks easy, that's probably why w... Mar 7 2008, 10:56 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 09:56 PM |