IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Spatially Managing Temporal Distortions
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 07:30 PM
Post #1


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



So if you have an overwhelming number of temporal distortions in a finite amount of space ...

And you have to find a way to the Sol system ASAP, but it's interfering with your warp field too much ...

So you can't jump to warp ...

I mean seriously folks, what do you do? I'm at loss for ideas here, so is my Cheif Engineer...

We still know we're in normal space-time and haven't been caught in any of the temporal distortions we've encountered because sub-space radio still works.

But no other ships can get close to us ... There are too many temporal distortions.

Are we .....doomed?


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
pebkac
post Mar 6 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #2


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



Pfft... whenever I have that problem, I simply re-initialize the power core's output signature.


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 09:18 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com