Mar 5 2008, 07:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
So if you have an overwhelming number of temporal distortions in a finite amount of space ...
And you have to find a way to the Sol system ASAP, but it's interfering with your warp field too much ... So you can't jump to warp ... I mean seriously folks, what do you do? I'm at loss for ideas here, so is my Cheif Engineer... We still know we're in normal space-time and haven't been caught in any of the temporal distortions we've encountered because sub-space radio still works. But no other ships can get close to us ... There are too many temporal distortions. Are we .....doomed? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 6 2008, 12:03 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
You all didn't seem to understand the problem.
A tachyon beam can cause wormholes to open, however, it must be tuned specifically to an individual wormhole's signature quasar pulse frequency. Given that there are many temporal anomalies in my current vector, this may or may not be wise. I could warp myself to the other side of time and never know I existed. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Dogmeat Spatially Managing Temporal Distortions Mar 5 2008, 07:30 PM
FORSAKENR320 sounds to me like your dylithium crystals are brea... Mar 5 2008, 08:51 PM
THECHICKEN jettison the warp core and drive directly into a b... Mar 5 2008, 08:54 PM
pysex you pump a concentrated tachyon beam through the d... Mar 5 2008, 11:41 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 6 2008, 12:03 AM) I ... Mar 6 2008, 01:19 AM
impala454 duct tape Mar 6 2008, 09:37 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 6 2008, 09:37 AM) ... Mar 6 2008, 11:26 AM
pebkac Pfft... whenever I have that problem, I simply re-... Mar 6 2008, 12:18 PM
Divergent Reality separate the disk from the main ship, reverse feed... Mar 7 2008, 08:55 AM
impala454 QUOTE (Divergent Reality @ Mar 7 2008, 08... Mar 7 2008, 09:56 AM
Dogmeat You people fail at Star Trek simulation Mar 7 2008, 10:06 AM
pysex Just call Q. Mar 7 2008, 11:19 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (pysex @ Mar 8 2008, 12:19 AM) Just... Mar 7 2008, 11:20 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 09:18 PM |