IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Anyone in the mood for Honolulu?
Hartmann
post Mar 5 2008, 08:35 AM
Post #1





Group: Admin
Posts: 3,403
Joined: 23-February 06
From: PDX/TXL
Member No.: 35



Just so everyone knows, there are dates scattered around the calendar that Continental is selling for $360 roundtrip.


--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Mommy
post Mar 5 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #2


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



Man, ill fuckin wear one if I want to!

There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini. I thought about doing an experiment and applying, getting hired (because I wasn't showing yet), and waiting to see what they would do when my tummy grew (like it has now). I wish I would have. It would have been funny.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 5 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #3





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 5 2008, 10:56 AM) *
There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini.


Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #4


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 12:03 PM) *
Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation


So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'?

I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 5 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #5





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 5 2008, 11:04 AM) *
So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'?

I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing.


I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day.

Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #6


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 12:36 PM) *
I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day.

Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day


Yeah they would wink.gif

I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 5 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 5 2008, 12:04 PM) *
Yeah they would wink.gif

I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" laugh.gif


No, they wouldn't.

There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number

None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape."

Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 5 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #8


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 01:25 PM) *
No, they wouldn't.

There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number

None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape."

Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough


Will, if I lived in Austin, I would pork way mo' bitchiZ than you.

I'm that sexy.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:13 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com