Mar 5 2008, 08:35 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Just so everyone knows, there are dates scattered around the calendar that Continental is selling for $360 roundtrip.
-------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 5 2008, 10:56 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Man, ill fuckin wear one if I want to!
There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini. I thought about doing an experiment and applying, getting hired (because I wasn't showing yet), and waiting to see what they would do when my tummy grew (like it has now). I wish I would have. It would have been funny. |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:03 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini. Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:04 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'? I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:36 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'? I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing. I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day. Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 12:04 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day. Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day Yeah they would I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 12:25 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Yeah they would I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" No, they wouldn't. There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape." Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Hartmann Anyone in the mood for Honolulu? Mar 5 2008, 08:35 AM
Jessica WOWZERS!!!! $383 out of Austi... Mar 5 2008, 10:40 AM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 5 2008, 11:40 AM) WO... Mar 5 2008, 10:50 AM

Dogmeat QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 01:25 PM) No, ... Mar 5 2008, 02:11 PM

FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 12:25 PM) No, ... Mar 5 2008, 04:20 PM
Jessica QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 5 2008, 11:03 AM) Do n... Mar 5 2008, 11:34 AM
Hartmann QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 5 2008, 11:34 AM) is... Mar 5 2008, 11:39 AM
Hartmann It's looking like a price war... Delta, Northw... Mar 5 2008, 11:09 AM
The Fanatic That is damn cheap. Too bad I am still poor Mar 5 2008, 12:32 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:13 PM |