IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Hypothetical Poll #1
Hypothetical
If you were born in the times of slavery and into a slave owning family, would you approve of slavery?
Yes [ 10 ] ** [55.56%]
No [ 8 ] ** [44.44%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
impala454
post Mar 4 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



I'm sure we can do more hyptothetical polls, hence the name #1
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
pysex
post Mar 5 2008, 07:23 AM
Post #2


I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!


Group: Members
Posts: 3,080
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Cedar Park
Member No.: 49



if i was born in a slave owning family i probably would accept it because that's the environment i was raised in

so yes


--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- impala454   Hypothetical Poll #1   Mar 4 2008, 05:10 PM
- - Testm0nkey   who can really answer this question?   Mar 4 2008, 05:19 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 4 2008, 05:19 PM)...   Mar 4 2008, 05:27 PM
- - Testm0nkey   its just a stupid hypothetical   Mar 4 2008, 05:34 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 4 2008, 05:34 PM)...   Mar 4 2008, 06:08 PM
- - schwab   well since i know exactly how i would feel if i wa...   Mar 4 2008, 05:57 PM
- - Jessica   No way to say for sure, but I think that discounti...   Mar 4 2008, 06:43 PM
- - woody   i'm going to vote yes cause i'm not about ...   Mar 4 2008, 09:28 PM
- - Dogmeat   I'm assuming I would approve of it because I...   Mar 4 2008, 10:15 PM
- - chook   In all honestly, I probably would because its the ...   Mar 5 2008, 12:43 AM
- - impala454   It's very interesting IMHO to see how people a...   Mar 5 2008, 12:51 AM
- - jonathan83   i've thought about this a lot before actually....   Mar 5 2008, 03:50 AM
|- - schwab   QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Mar 5 2008, 03:50 AM)...   Mar 5 2008, 07:07 AM
- - pysex   if i was born in a slave owning family i probably ...   Mar 5 2008, 07:23 AM
- - Jessica   I have morals completely different from my family ...   Mar 5 2008, 10:48 AM
- - Dogmeat   Personally I still think slavery should be legal, ...   Mar 5 2008, 10:49 AM
- - cmac   tough to know, but I think something in my mind wo...   Mar 5 2008, 11:29 AM
- - The Fanatic   Hmm I can't honestly say. But, I assume that i...   Mar 5 2008, 12:35 PM
- - pebkac   I'd like to say no. And I think that would mo...   Mar 9 2008, 12:13 AM
- - Forum Warrior   So Impala, do you believe that all people born int...   Mar 9 2008, 09:57 AM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 10:57 ...   Mar 9 2008, 03:21 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 10:57 ...   Mar 9 2008, 03:25 PM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 08:57 ...   Mar 9 2008, 10:45 PM
|- - Forum Warrior   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:45 PM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 01:05 PM
- - Oasis   I want duane to be my slave My sex slave   Mar 9 2008, 03:30 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 9 2008, 04:30 PM) I wa...   Mar 9 2008, 03:32 PM
- - impala454   Let me go ahead and quote myself: QUOTE (self)And ...   Mar 10 2008, 02:52 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 07:05 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com