Mar 4 2008, 05:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I'm sure we can do more hyptothetical polls, hence the name #1
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 4 2008, 09:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,499 Joined: 23-February 06 From: El Paso Texas Member No.: 32 |
i'm going to vote yes cause i'm not about to bullshit myself on this one
if it's socially acceptable most people probably would have done it kinda like having an illegal immigrant work as a maid or gardener. i know, it ain't slavery, but it's fucked up, people know it is, and still do it 12,000,000 can't be wrong -------------------- |
|
|
|
impala454 Hypothetical Poll #1 Mar 4 2008, 05:10 PM
Testm0nkey who can really answer this question? Mar 4 2008, 05:19 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 4 2008, 05:19 PM)... Mar 4 2008, 05:27 PM
Testm0nkey its just a stupid hypothetical Mar 4 2008, 05:34 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 4 2008, 05:34 PM)... Mar 4 2008, 06:08 PM
schwab well since i know exactly how i would feel if i wa... Mar 4 2008, 05:57 PM
Jessica No way to say for sure, but I think that discounti... Mar 4 2008, 06:43 PM
Dogmeat I'm assuming I would approve of it because I... Mar 4 2008, 10:15 PM
chook In all honestly, I probably would because its the ... Mar 5 2008, 12:43 AM
impala454 It's very interesting IMHO to see how people a... Mar 5 2008, 12:51 AM
jonathan83 i've thought about this a lot before actually.... Mar 5 2008, 03:50 AM
schwab QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Mar 5 2008, 03:50 AM)... Mar 5 2008, 07:07 AM
pysex if i was born in a slave owning family i probably ... Mar 5 2008, 07:23 AM
Jessica I have morals completely different from my family ... Mar 5 2008, 10:48 AM
Dogmeat Personally I still think slavery should be legal, ... Mar 5 2008, 10:49 AM
cmac tough to know, but I think something in my mind wo... Mar 5 2008, 11:29 AM
The Fanatic Hmm I can't honestly say. But, I assume that i... Mar 5 2008, 12:35 PM
pebkac I'd like to say no. And I think that would mo... Mar 9 2008, 12:13 AM
Forum Warrior So Impala, do you believe that all people born int... Mar 9 2008, 09:57 AM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 10:57 ... Mar 9 2008, 03:21 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 10:57 ... Mar 9 2008, 03:25 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 08:57 ... Mar 9 2008, 10:45 PM
Forum Warrior QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:45 PM) ... Mar 10 2008, 01:05 PM
Oasis I want duane to be my slave
My sex slave Mar 9 2008, 03:30 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 9 2008, 04:30 PM) I wa... Mar 9 2008, 03:32 PM
impala454 Let me go ahead and quote myself:
QUOTE (self)And ... Mar 10 2008, 02:52 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 07:05 PM |