Mar 4 2008, 05:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I'm sure we can do more hyptothetical polls, hence the name #1
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 4 2008, 05:57 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,761 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Lubbock/Dubai Member No.: 57 |
well since i know exactly how i would feel if i was in that situation, i answered hypothetically
-------------------- bored...so i did this
http://beerlist.wetpaint.com/ |
|
|
|
impala454 Hypothetical Poll #1 Mar 4 2008, 05:10 PM
Testm0nkey who can really answer this question? Mar 4 2008, 05:19 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 4 2008, 05:19 PM)... Mar 4 2008, 05:27 PM
Testm0nkey its just a stupid hypothetical Mar 4 2008, 05:34 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 4 2008, 05:34 PM)... Mar 4 2008, 06:08 PM
Jessica No way to say for sure, but I think that discounti... Mar 4 2008, 06:43 PM
woody i'm going to vote yes cause i'm not about ... Mar 4 2008, 09:28 PM
Dogmeat I'm assuming I would approve of it because I... Mar 4 2008, 10:15 PM
chook In all honestly, I probably would because its the ... Mar 5 2008, 12:43 AM
impala454 It's very interesting IMHO to see how people a... Mar 5 2008, 12:51 AM
jonathan83 i've thought about this a lot before actually.... Mar 5 2008, 03:50 AM
schwab QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Mar 5 2008, 03:50 AM)... Mar 5 2008, 07:07 AM
pysex if i was born in a slave owning family i probably ... Mar 5 2008, 07:23 AM
Jessica I have morals completely different from my family ... Mar 5 2008, 10:48 AM
Dogmeat Personally I still think slavery should be legal, ... Mar 5 2008, 10:49 AM
cmac tough to know, but I think something in my mind wo... Mar 5 2008, 11:29 AM
The Fanatic Hmm I can't honestly say. But, I assume that i... Mar 5 2008, 12:35 PM
pebkac I'd like to say no. And I think that would mo... Mar 9 2008, 12:13 AM
Forum Warrior So Impala, do you believe that all people born int... Mar 9 2008, 09:57 AM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 10:57 ... Mar 9 2008, 03:21 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 10:57 ... Mar 9 2008, 03:25 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Mar 9 2008, 08:57 ... Mar 9 2008, 10:45 PM
Forum Warrior QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 10:45 PM) ... Mar 10 2008, 01:05 PM
Oasis I want duane to be my slave
My sex slave Mar 9 2008, 03:30 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 9 2008, 04:30 PM) I wa... Mar 9 2008, 03:32 PM
impala454 Let me go ahead and quote myself:
QUOTE (self)And ... Mar 10 2008, 02:52 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 07:39 PM |