Feb 27 2008, 11:53 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
So me and my boyfriend have a salamander. He's getting to be a pretty good length. The only problem is, well, he's getting kinda fat. I can't seem to get any clear answer on this. Does anyone know from personal experience how much you should feed one?
(I believe it's a Tiger Salamander though I'm not sure exactly which type) -------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 28 2008, 08:57 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
So me and my boyfriend have a salamander. He's getting to be a pretty good length. The only problem is, well, he's getting kinda fat. I can't seem to get any clear answer on this. Does anyone know from personal experience how much you should feed one? (I believe it's a Tiger Salamander though I'm not sure exactly which type) When you start feeding your salamander, he will get big and fat, this is normal. Don't stop midway or he will get mad at you and may go somewhere else for feeding. But don't feed him too often or he will become complacent. Remember, you want him to work for his food. A general rule of thumb during a typical feeding session is to feed him until he spews, he will then become uninterested and go back into his house/hide. Clean the mess up with a towel as, if left, it will start smelling and staining up the place. If you keep him happy and properly fed, a salamander can be a wonderful addition to any home. -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
pebkac Salamanders Feb 27 2008, 11:53 AM
kcroxyoursox I used to have salamanders. My answer is that they... Feb 27 2008, 04:26 PM
Black Bear QUOTE (pebkac @ Feb 27 2008, 11:53 AM) So... Feb 27 2008, 10:19 PM
FORSAKENR320 am i the only one that made the connection of 2 ga... Feb 28 2008, 02:33 AM
johnthedrunk QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 28 2008, 02:33 ... Feb 28 2008, 08:36 AM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (johnthedrunk @ Feb 28 2008, 08:36 ... Feb 28 2008, 06:45 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 02:20 AM |