IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Salamanders
pebkac
post Feb 27 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #1


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



So me and my boyfriend have a salamander. He's getting to be a pretty good length. The only problem is, well, he's getting kinda fat. I can't seem to get any clear answer on this. Does anyone know from personal experience how much you should feed one?

(I believe it's a Tiger Salamander though I'm not sure exactly which type)


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Black Bear
post Feb 27 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 112
Joined: 30-September 07
Member No.: 2,514



QUOTE (pebkac @ Feb 27 2008, 11:53 AM) *
So me and my boyfriend have a salamander. He's getting to be a pretty good length. The only problem is, well, he's getting kinda fat. I can't seem to get any clear answer on this. Does anyone know from personal experience how much you should feed one?

(I believe it's a Tiger Salamander though I'm not sure exactly which type)


Enough so it doesn't starve.


--------------------
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Aug 1 2009, 06:17 PM) *
REAL MEN DO NOT NEED INSTRUCTIONS

YOU WERE BEING PUNISHED BY GOD FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT READING THE INSTRUCTIONS

HAD YOU JUST THROWN THEM AWAY LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE GOD WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED YOUR TV

:)

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 02:19 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com