Feb 24 2008, 04:40 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Was in the Galleria....totally saw these two guys who I had had sex with when I lived in Lubbock.....
I was just thinkin..."walk faster" Anyone else have those awkward moments when you run into a hookup? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 25 2008, 12:24 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
Why did I read all of this thread?
-------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Oh my..... Feb 24 2008, 04:40 PM
Psykopath *paging Impala to this thread*
But no, haven... Feb 24 2008, 04:50 PM
schwab too much gayness in here for me Feb 24 2008, 08:32 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 24 2008... Feb 24 2008, 08:42 PM
Jessica QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Feb 24 2008, 08:42 PM) W... Feb 24 2008, 10:22 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane haha, thanks!
You've got me laughing ov... Feb 24 2008, 08:52 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 24 2008... Feb 24 2008, 08:58 PM
dauss QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 24 2008... Feb 24 2008, 09:29 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane oh them too!!! Feb 24 2008, 09:57 PM
pebkac Had this happen. It's especially bad when it... Feb 24 2008, 10:57 PM
Spectatrix I've never had just a "hookup", so I... Feb 24 2008, 11:03 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 12:03 AM... Feb 24 2008, 11:10 PM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Feb 24 2008, 10:10 PM) D... Feb 25 2008, 08:50 AM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 09:50 AM... Feb 25 2008, 08:51 AM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Feb 25 2008, 07:51 AM) I... Feb 25 2008, 09:43 AM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 10:43 AM... Feb 25 2008, 01:15 PM
Divergent Reality QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 09:43 AM... Feb 25 2008, 01:43 PM
pebkac You people aren't homogay enough then I guess.... Feb 24 2008, 11:08 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (pebkac @ Feb 24 2008, 11:08 PM) Yo... Feb 25 2008, 12:30 PM
pebkac I'm going to start calling you Don Juan deDogm... Feb 25 2008, 12:25 AM
impala454 TMI Feb 25 2008, 10:15 AM
Spectatrix That's kinda the point.
Plus, I'm proba... Feb 25 2008, 10:29 AM
impala454 we do not wish to know the status of your vagina, ... Feb 25 2008, 10:35 AM
Jessica I haven't had a period in almost 6 months, and... Feb 25 2008, 10:47 AM
Melanie I did the other day at the gym. Really creeped th... Feb 25 2008, 11:00 AM
Testm0nkey QUOTE (Melanie @ Feb 25 2008, 11:00 AM) I... Feb 25 2008, 11:36 AM
Jessica QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2008, 11:36 AM... Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2008, 10:36 AM... Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM
Testm0nkey QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM... Feb 25 2008, 12:16 PM
Oasis This thread makes me want to light myself on fire Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM
Melanie no no no. i meant the initial meaning of this thr... Feb 25 2008, 11:45 AM
Jessica I love this female oriented talk. It doesn't h... Feb 25 2008, 11:46 AM
Oasis I didn't know mexicans got periods. Wow, they... Feb 25 2008, 11:48 AM
Jessica When does your period start, Will? Feb 25 2008, 11:49 AM
Oasis The cramping and discomfort started the second Mel... Feb 25 2008, 11:50 AM
Jessica haha Feb 25 2008, 11:51 AM
Melanie well, to be honest, I don't get my period per ... Feb 25 2008, 11:54 AM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Melanie @ Feb 25 2008, 10:54 AM) w... Feb 25 2008, 11:56 AM
Melanie It's a "faux" period. You're no... Feb 25 2008, 11:57 AM
Spectatrix Just because you're not ovulating doesn't ... Feb 25 2008, 11:59 AM
Jessica QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 11:59 AM... Feb 25 2008, 12:52 PM
Melanie mine are a lot lighter, no discomfort really, just... Feb 25 2008, 12:01 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Today is a heavy flow day... Feb 25 2008, 12:18 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane youll be having one bad ass period when that littl... Feb 25 2008, 12:58 PM
Spectatrix News flash: I have teeth there too. Feb 25 2008, 01:34 PM
chook QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 01:34 PM... Feb 27 2008, 12:49 AM

FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (chook @ Feb 27 2008, 12:49 AM) It ... Feb 27 2008, 05:04 PM

chook QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 27 2008, 05:04 ... Feb 28 2008, 12:26 AM

Psykopath QUOTE (chook @ Feb 28 2008, 12:26 AM) Yes... Feb 28 2008, 12:43 AM

FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (chook @ Feb 28 2008, 12:26 AM) Yes... Feb 28 2008, 02:30 AM

chook QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 28 2008, 02:30 ... Feb 28 2008, 11:21 PM

FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (chook @ Feb 28 2008, 11:21 PM) I a... Feb 29 2008, 12:05 AM

chook QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 29 2008, 12:05 ... Feb 29 2008, 09:59 AM

FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (chook @ Feb 29 2008, 09:59 AM) you... Feb 29 2008, 01:24 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 02:34 PM... Feb 27 2008, 08:22 PM
moebary I don't think Christine is gonna play along li... Feb 27 2008, 09:52 PM
Dogmeat I want to watch a sorority sex-slut beer-bong cum ... Feb 28 2008, 03:22 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 12:15 AM |