Feb 24 2008, 08:06 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 885 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, Texas Member No.: 12 |
So I'm going to visit San Antonio this weekend to check out UTSA for possible grad school.
Is there any restraunts/bars that y'all reccomend? Any places I should see? I've been to SA several times before and done the touristy stuff (alamo/riverwalk, fiesta) thanks |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 25 2008, 10:36 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 531 Joined: 26-June 06 From: San Marcos and San Antonio Member No.: 221 |
La Cantera is the mall off of 1604 and IH-10.
Go down to 281 and Durango (coming from UTSA area), hang a right when you get to Durango, take a left when you get to S. Alamo St., there is a district called King William District. Ruta Maya is there, so are a whole bunch of fun places like Rosario's and King Willie's. Don't listen to people, San Antonio is a fun place. go to http://www.myspace.com/ksal The guy that runs that updates it almost daily with happenings around the city. Sea World is still there, but if you're trying to get "convinced" to live in San Antonio, gotta venture a bit past 151 and 1604. Fiesta is in a month, sorry. If you have any questions, I live here now, so send me a message and I'll give you my number. We can meet up. |
|
|
|
jwttu San Antonio Feb 24 2008, 08:06 PM
Testm0nkey is fiesta = el mercado? if not then i recommend th... Feb 24 2008, 08:45 PM
jwttu QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 24 2008, 08:45 PM... Feb 24 2008, 08:53 PM
Jessica san antonio sucks balls.
There is a cool bar call... Feb 24 2008, 10:37 PM
Spectatrix Boardwalk Bistro is (or at least was, several year... Feb 24 2008, 10:44 PM
THECHICKEN Flying saucer is on I-10 and huebner (past wurzbac... Feb 25 2008, 11:51 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 04:43 AM |