IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> San Antonio
jwttu
post Feb 24 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #1





Group: Moderators
Posts: 885
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Lubbock, Texas
Member No.: 12



So I'm going to visit San Antonio this weekend to check out UTSA for possible grad school.

Is there any restraunts/bars that y'all reccomend?

Any places I should see? I've been to SA several times before and done the touristy stuff (alamo/riverwalk, fiesta)

thanks
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Spectatrix
post Feb 24 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #2





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Boardwalk Bistro is (or at least was, several years ago) a superb restaurant, but it's a bit upscale.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 04:43 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com