Feb 22 2008, 09:43 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
So has anyone called and inquired about these yet? I meant to call today, but forgot. I wanna know if they will offer any family plans with the unlimited calling.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 23 2008, 08:47 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Fool Group: Members Posts: 2,127 Joined: 23-February 06 From: LBB Member No.: 56 |
Still using my 450 mins per month with rollover for 39.99. No interest in switching plans. Pretty sure I have the maximum amount of minutes saved up from rollover, too.
-------------------- Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
|
|
|
|
Feb 23 2008, 10:53 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
Still using my 450 mins per month with rollover for 39.99. No interest in switching plans. Pretty sure I have the maximum amount of minutes saved up from rollover, too. This. Its awesome -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
theIncredibleEdibleDuane AT&T Wireless (Cingular) Unlimited calling plans Feb 22 2008, 09:43 PM
Spectatrix Haven't called, but just go look at their webs... Feb 23 2008, 11:02 AM
FORSAKENR320 COMPANY PHONE.... I DON'T PAY A DAMN THING Feb 23 2008, 01:08 PM
impala454 QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 23 2008, 01:08 ... Feb 25 2008, 10:06 AM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (impala454 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:06 AM)... Feb 25 2008, 12:34 PM
Tygriss I think my sister says she pays $79 for 3 pho... Feb 23 2008, 06:44 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Yeah, I had called them yesterday......when the la... Feb 24 2008, 04:35 PM
chook I got offered a company phone and was able to turn... Feb 27 2008, 12:28 AM
impala454 QUOTE (chook @ Feb 27 2008, 12:28 AM) I g... Feb 27 2008, 09:49 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Our company phones are t-mobile....no thanks! Feb 27 2008, 07:24 AM
Jessica QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 27 2008... Feb 27 2008, 08:07 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 27 2008, 08:07 AM) y... Feb 27 2008, 10:02 AM
FORSAKENR320 i have to answer the phone no matter what. thats t... Feb 27 2008, 05:03 PM
rabble QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 27 2008, 05:03 ... Feb 28 2008, 06:40 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane QUOTE (rabble @ Feb 28 2008, 06:40 AM) To... Feb 28 2008, 08:24 AM
rabble QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 28 2008... Feb 28 2008, 08:44 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane DONT LET GO JACK!!! Feb 28 2008, 09:16 AM
rabble QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 28 2008... Feb 28 2008, 09:45 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane We should have a thread where all you can say is m... Feb 28 2008, 09:51 AM
impala454 QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 28 2008... Feb 28 2008, 11:04 AM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane Yes...it's dysfunctional. Much like myself. Feb 28 2008, 12:56 PM
Oasis Why did Duane cross the road?
His dick was stuck ... Feb 28 2008, 12:59 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane I don't do chicken, thank you. Much too young... Feb 28 2008, 01:05 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 02:58 AM |