Feb 21 2008, 09:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Post pictures, stories, explanations, of "Weird Old Shit" ..
Like weird inventions, weird natural phenomenon, etc ... I'm not talking about pictures of old people with no teeth ... just like, weird old shit .... -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 22 2008, 01:01 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
caboodles...
![]() what bitch needs a pink tackle box for all her goddamn makeup? that is one high maintenance motherfucker... but chicks used to roll with caboodles. like rollin with heat and shit. in case they needed to bust out an emergency makeover... shit was weird man. |
|
|
|
Dogmeat Weird Old Shit Feb 21 2008, 09:14 PM
Dogmeat RE: Weird Old Shit Feb 21 2008, 09:15 PM
FORSAKENR320 RE: Weird Old Shit Feb 22 2008, 02:26 AM
Psykopath Why, Nintendo?...why?!? Feb 22 2008, 02:28 AM
Watchman QUOTE (Psykopath @ Feb 22 2008, 02:28 AM)... Feb 22 2008, 11:13 AM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Watchman @ Feb 22 2008, 10:13 AM) ... Feb 22 2008, 11:33 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 22 2008, 11:33 AM... Feb 22 2008, 12:08 PM
FORSAKENR320 wristwatch radio Feb 22 2008, 02:33 AM
Psykopath RE: Weird Old Shit Feb 22 2008, 02:40 AM
impala454 QUOTE (Psykopath @ Feb 22 2008, 02:40 AM)... Feb 22 2008, 09:41 AM
Divergent Reality RE: Weird Old Shit Feb 22 2008, 11:25 AM
impala454 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Virtual_Boy Feb 22 2008, 11:56 AM
cupcake I had this...
drove a 79 monte carlo with an 8 ... Feb 22 2008, 12:49 PM
cupcake this fucker was so lame...
when I got the ninte... Feb 22 2008, 12:54 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (cupcake @ Feb 22 2008, 01:54 PM) t... Feb 22 2008, 07:54 PM
Spectatrix Oh god, Caboodles... I think I had one, but not be... Feb 22 2008, 01:47 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 22 2008, 02:47 PM... Feb 22 2008, 07:56 PM
Spectatrix Ugh, no. Feb 23 2008, 11:09 AM
Rocky My older brother got the NES with Rob. I was 4 or... Feb 23 2008, 02:01 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 07:14 AM |