Feb 21 2008, 01:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Anyone know of stuff to do in Key West, Florida? I'm going next month with my girlfriend and several of our friends. Unfortunately I'm already banned from going to spring training, and the only thing we have planned is a stupid fishing trip which I'm not going on. Not paying $800 to go out on a boat and fish because fishing is boring.
Looking for tourist attractions or something classier than getting wasted on the beach all day or kicking it at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville burger joint. I haven't been to Key West in like 20 years so I'm not up on the culture -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 21 2008, 07:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
Isn't key west a big gay attraction now?
-------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Oasis Key West Feb 21 2008, 01:16 PM
Hartmann The only thing worth doing in Key West is seeing D... Feb 21 2008, 01:35 PM
Jessica There are a lot of attractions in Key West. Mainly... Feb 21 2008, 02:00 PM
jwttu QUOTE (pebkac @ Feb 21 2008, 07:44 PM) Is... Feb 21 2008, 08:54 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 08:35 AM |