IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Key West
Oasis
post Feb 21 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



Anyone know of stuff to do in Key West, Florida? I'm going next month with my girlfriend and several of our friends. Unfortunately I'm already banned from going to spring training, and the only thing we have planned is a stupid fishing trip which I'm not going on. Not paying $800 to go out on a boat and fish because fishing is boring.

Looking for tourist attractions or something classier than getting wasted on the beach all day or kicking it at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville burger joint. I haven't been to Key West in like 20 years so I'm not up on the culture


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 08:35 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com