IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Jackson Hole, Paging Dogmeat!
chook
post Feb 16 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #1


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



Hey Aaron, I am going snowboarding in Jackson Hole with my cousins in March. Can you give me the 411 on the area?


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dogmeat
post Feb 16 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (chook @ Feb 16 2008, 01:51 PM) *
Hey Aaron, I am going snowboarding in Jackson Hole with my cousins in March. Can you give me the 411 on the area?


To sum it up, the zip code in Teton County might as well be 90210. It's not even a part of Wyoming as far as I'm concerned because it's so disassociated with the rest of the state it doesn't even really matter to anyone who isn't a billionare with a vacation home there.

heh smile.gif

It's a gorgeous part of the country, and it's a total tourist trap. The town of Jackson is basically a tourist party town .... it's expensive as all hell to stay there ... last time I was there was for a Tom Petty concert and I was paying $90 a night at the Motel 6 ...

heh smile.gif

The people that live there are essentially trust fund babies of the ultra-liberal nature that I do not even need to address how much I loathe.

Other than that.

Togwotee is an excellent place to snowmobile, it's fun to go there and party, and it's pretty.

If you go, don't forget to hit up the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar .... it's usually a good time.

Especially if Kip Attaway is playing there that weekend smile.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 09:22 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com