Mar 5 2008, 08:35 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Just so everyone knows, there are dates scattered around the calendar that Continental is selling for $360 roundtrip.
-------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 5 2008, 10:40 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
WOWZERS!!!! $383 out of Austin. SHEESH NICE
|
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 10:50 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
WOWZERS!!!! $383 out of Austin. SHEESH NICE Too bad you can't wear a bikini right now, huh? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 10:56 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Man, ill fuckin wear one if I want to!
There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini. I thought about doing an experiment and applying, getting hired (because I wasn't showing yet), and waiting to see what they would do when my tummy grew (like it has now). I wish I would have. It would have been funny. |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:03 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
There is this restaurant/bar that opened up in here in San Marcos 2 months ago. They were looking for girls to work there. The place is called Bikinis so well...you have to wear a bikini. Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:04 AM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'? I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:09 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
It's looking like a price war... Delta, Northwest, and US Airways have all dropped their fares as well.
Look for United to be next. -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:34 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Do not work there unless you want a bad reputation well, no shit. lol. that's why I didn't do it. I'm no ho. It's looking like a price war... Delta, Northwest, and US Airways have all dropped their fares as well. is it just Honolulu or is it other places as well?
Look for United to be next. |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:36 AM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
So the girls who work there are promiscuous and allow their feminine pussies to be used for sex by people who have penis'? I should start eating there and flirting heavily with said promiscuous women in skimpy clothing. I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day. Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 11:39 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
is it just Honolulu or is it other places as well? It may work for OGG (Kahului) but this is a Hawaii specific fare. -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 12:04 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I know most of the girls who work at the one in austin. None of them would give you the time of day. Well, maybe Gertie. She'd give anyone the time of day Yeah they would I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 12:25 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Yeah they would I have a corporate expense account I can use for "entertainment purposes" No, they wouldn't. There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape." Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 12:32 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Do they ignore parts of reality? Group: Moderators Posts: 2,935 Joined: 23-February 06 From: South Overton!!! Member No.: 46 |
That is damn cheap. Too bad I am still poor
-------------------- A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?
-Philip K. Dick |
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 02:11 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
No, they wouldn't. There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape." Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough Will, if I lived in Austin, I would pork way mo' bitchiZ than you. I'm that sexy. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 5 2008, 04:20 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
No, they wouldn't. There's a difference between sluts and whores. Whores charge money for sex, sluts just sleep with a lot of guys. You hate sluts because because you aren't included in that "lots of guys" number None of the girls who work there would ever sleep with you in any situation that didn't involve the word "rape." Having money only goes so far. For you, it doesn't go far enough sounds like you have tried and been refused -------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 10:32 PM |