IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Are Jessica and Will for real?
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #1


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Dogmeat
post Jan 1 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 02:09 PM) *
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.


Yes. I fucked her. SEXUALLY FUCKED HER. Where that her pussy is even. She giggled.

Afterwards, the Springerisms ensued!


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Jan 1 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #3


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM) *
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.

I've wondered this myself sometimes.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Jan 1 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #4





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



It's all an act and we're actually still happily together.

We're just trying to entertain you nitwits smile.gif


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
moebary
post Jan 1 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #5


Eric The Sexy


Group: Moderators
Posts: 831
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 30



Jessica is a slut
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Jan 1 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #6


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



umm... for the record, the only person I have had any type of intimate act with from these boards is Will.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Jan 1 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #7


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 1 2008, 03:11 PM) *
umm... for the record, the only person I have had any type of intimate act with from these boards is Will.


Hrmph sad.gif

There you go busting my internet fantasy bubble again sad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Jan 1 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #8


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



sorry sad.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Jan 1 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #9


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 1 2008, 03:13 PM) *
sorry sad.gif


bah! no more naked sexydogmeatbonerpics for you! ohmy.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #10


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 02:00 PM) *
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together.

We're just trying to entertain you nitwits smile.gif


You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM
Post #11





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 03:39 PM) *
You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work.


I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Jan 1 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #12


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



Like I said before, I will stop when he learns to leave me alone. I can't even portray all the shit he put me through for nearly 2 years. I would much like to not have to deal with him anymore.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
GOB
post Jan 1 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #13


monogamous gays & stem cells


Group: Members
Posts: 3,789
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 8



neither of them are smart enough for this to be an ongoing farce. it's gotta be real.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #14


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM) *
I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then


The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Jan 1 2008, 04:24 PM
Post #15


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM) *
I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then



duuuuuuurrrrr


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 06:53 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com