IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [[[[[VOTE FORSAKENR320 FOR MOD!!!]]]]]
FORSAKENR320
post Apr 11 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #1


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



AS A MOD, I PROMISE TO BE FAIR, AND I WON'T OVERSTEP MY BOUNDRIES AND ATTEMPT TO EDIT EVERYONES POSTS!


I PROMISE I WILL NOT LET MY OWN PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT BIAS MY MOD DUTIES!


I WON'T GO ON A POWERTRIP BECAUSE I AM A MOD! I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM THE DOUCHEBAG HALLMONITOR TO A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAGS!


AND I VOW THAT JESSICA WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS A SLUT, TO PRESERVE THE SANCITITY AND TRADITION OF OUR BOARDS!


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Apr 11 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #2


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



VOTE 4 JESSICA
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Apr 11 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #3


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



vote for ira, he doenst give a shit.


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
moebary
post Apr 12 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #4


Eric The Sexy


Group: Moderators
Posts: 831
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 30



i voted for an office monkey
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
BlueBarry
post Apr 12 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #5





Group: Members
Posts: 341
Joined: 24-February 06
Member No.: 73



har har
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 06:04 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com