IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which is best?, ?
Which is best?
Sounds, looks, tastes, whatever...
McKracken [ 2 ] ** [33.33%]
McKraken [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
McCracken [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
McCraken [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
McKra'ken [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
McCra'ken [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Other (list in post) [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Timbo
post Mar 18 2008, 04:10 AM
Post #1


Italian. Yes.


Group: Members
Posts: 767
Joined: 22-February 06
From: -
Member No.: 18



Which appeals to you the most?


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 18 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



This thread is retarded


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Mar 18 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #3





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



I dont even know wtf he's talkin about
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 18 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #4


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



All his posts are like this
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 18 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #5





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



Jessica get on aim


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 18 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #6


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 18 2008, 01:50 PM) *
Jessica get on aim
I can't. I'm at school. I was on a while last night but never saw you get on. I will be home from school sometime between 4 and 530 depending on whether or not I ditch my next class.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 18 2008, 12:59 PM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 18 2008, 12:57 PM) *
I can't. I'm at school. I was on a while last night but never saw you get on. I will be home from school sometime between 4 and 530 depending on whether or not I ditch my next class.


Cool. Did it finish downloading?

I'm only on aim when I work from home. Jarrod overloaded his computer with porn and he hasn't gotten around to getting it fixed so he hasn't bought a wireless router. Nice waste of $35 a month


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 18 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #8


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 18 2008, 01:59 PM) *
Cool. Did it finish downloading?

I'm only on aim when I work from home. Jarrod overloaded his computer with porn and he hasn't gotten around to getting it fixed so he hasn't bought a wireless router. Nice waste of $35 a month
yeah its done. ill send it when i get home
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 19 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #9


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



ira!!!!


WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Mar 23 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #10


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



to crunch the numbers
see them divided before me
and to hear the lamentation of their remainders


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 23 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #11


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 23 2008, 10:42 PM) *
to crunch the numbers
see them divided before me
and to hear the lamentation of their remainders


THAT IS GOOD


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Mar 23 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #12


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



that was fantantic!


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
RitalinJunkie
post Mar 23 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #13


Corrupting the youth of America


Group: Members
Posts: 528
Joined: 12-May 06
From: Alice, TX
Member No.: 176



QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 23 2008, 10:42 PM) *
to crunch the numbers
see them divided before me
and to hear the lamentation of their remainders

i am proud to award you with this



--------------------
Brandon....you're the reason I'm pro-choice.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 08:36 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com