IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What do you consider everyone on here?
Friends?
What would you call the people on here (even if you have never met them) that you are generally friendly with?
Friends [ 8 ] ** [34.78%]
Acquaintances [ 4 ] ** [17.39%]
Enemies (I hate everyone on this site) [ 1 ] ** [4.35%]
Internet acquaintances [ 8 ] ** [34.78%]
Nothing: I don't know these people so they mean nothing to me [ 2 ] ** [8.70%]
Total Votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
Mommy
post Mar 14 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #1


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



Ok, let's face it: the majority of us have posted on here for at least 5 years. I feel I know some of you to an extent, even if I have never met you or just briefly met you. I think I consider a lot of you friends. What do you all consider each other? I mean, we tell each other happy birthday (even those we haven't met) sometimes and I'm sure we would be sad if a frequent poster passed (I think a lot of us can remember JT. I knew her personally and was friends with her outside of here, but I'm sure it was shocking to even those that hadn't met her when she died). We share stories about ourselves with each other. We make fun of each other (sometimes for fun... other times cuz we are mean). What do you think?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Mar 14 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



I was first! I marked this territory...like a dog peeing!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Mar 14 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #3





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



this thread tops darthvader on the gayscale...

I think you're all a bunch of fags.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cmac
post Mar 14 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #4





Group: Moderators
Posts: 1,591
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 31



i've posted on here for 5 years and i've met none of you


--------------------
Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Mar 14 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #5





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



I've met Rocky, Dean the flying cow, Will, and know Gert. actually ran into him during the bowl game and got sideways.

actually, I got fucked up anytime I met someone from here.

I have problems...HAD problems. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Mar 14 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #6





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



I know a few pretty well, and have met most at least once. I'd consider most people on here friends. Perhaps not on the scale as the friends I hang out with IRL, but still.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Mar 14 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Well, I marked internet acquaintances.....

there are some who I would call friends....

some folks piss me off like no other....but i still love yall in a fucked up way....like a fat kid loves cake.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Mar 14 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #8





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



write in:

faggots
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 14 2008, 01:49 PM
Post #9


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (cmac @ Mar 14 2008, 01:53 PM) *
i've posted on here for 5 years and i've met none of you
I thought I sold you something once... I could have sworn it was you that I met in the Lubbock Best Buy parking lot
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 14 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #10


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



some friends, some internet aquointances ...

some pregnant chick who I call and leave weird ass voicemails to when I'm bored ..

Ummmmmmmmmmm...

haha laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 14 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #11


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Mar 14 2008, 02:53 PM) *
some pregnant chick who I call and leave weird ass voicemails to when I'm bored ..

Ummmmmmmmmmm...

haha laugh.gif
I know... and sometime Shane checks my voicemail for me and is like WTF??!?! haha
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Seeker
post Mar 14 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #12





Group: Members
Posts: 5,275
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 2



i voted friends

unless one of you doesn't consider me a friend, then you're an ENEMY
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 14 2008, 02:01 PM
Post #13


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (cupcake @ Mar 14 2008, 01:52 PM) *
this thread tops darthvader on the gayscale...

I think you're all a bunch of fags.
yeah, but I'm a girl so I'm allowed to make girlie fun threads like this!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
TetraGrammaton C...
post Mar 14 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #14





Group: Moderators
Posts: 572
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 33



split pretty evenly -- based on the individual
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Mar 14 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #15





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



I'm not voting because some of y'all I know on a more personal basis and would consider friends. Like Wendi who used to post a lot and same with Ben... and Jessica is a friend. And I actually had Will in a class with me when I was at Tech.

But some of y'all I have never ever met. So eh? I dunno.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 14 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #16


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



i believe a solid friendship can be formed without physical contact. i consider most people on here friends. i know and like billy in person, but he and i both know that it's also fun tolet the e-penis waggle and stif up some drama.

i'd go get hammered and belligerant against society with rocky, blue, duane or cupcake.


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
kcroxyoursox
post Mar 14 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #17


No day but today...


Group: Members
Posts: 773
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 5



QUOTE (cmac @ Mar 14 2008, 01:53 PM) *
i've posted on here for 5 years and i've met none of you

Not true! You met me and Jason when we bought a recliner from you! (I think it was you anyway wink.gif)


--------------------
Forget regret
or life is yours to miss
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
kcroxyoursox
post Mar 14 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #18


No day but today...


Group: Members
Posts: 773
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 5



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 14 2008, 02:49 PM) *
I thought I sold you something once... I could have sworn it was you that I met in the Lubbock Best Buy parking lot



QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Mar 14 2008, 05:19 PM) *
Not true! You met me and Jason when we bought a recliner from you! (I think it was you anyway wink.gif)



Haha, Casey seems to be rather mysterious (or rather ambiguous? I dunno.)


--------------------
Forget regret
or life is yours to miss
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 14 2008, 04:41 PM
Post #19


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



I THINK I MET CMAC AT THAT BLUE OCTOBER CONCERT WHEN I WENT WITH ERIN (BASSCHICK)


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
kcroxyoursox
post Mar 14 2008, 04:41 PM
Post #20


No day but today...


Group: Members
Posts: 773
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 5



And I voted friends. There are only like three of you that I can't stand so badly that I would remove myself from a group activity were you to show up there. But the majority I have no problem with so sure, if the situation presented itself, I'd use the word friend.


--------------------
Forget regret
or life is yours to miss
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 14 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #21


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



ooo inquiring minds want to know who you cant stand heh
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Mar 14 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #22





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Mar 14 2008, 03:43 PM) *
i believe a solid friendship can be formed without physical contact. i consider most people on here friends. i know and like billy in person, but he and i both know that it's also fun tolet the e-penis waggle and stif up some drama.

i'd go get hammered and belligerant against society with rocky, blue, duane or cupcake.



Woohoo!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 14 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #23


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 14 2008, 06:47 PM) *
ooo inquiring minds want to know who you cant stand heh


qft


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Mar 14 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #24


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Mar 14 2008, 03:43 PM) *
i believe a solid friendship can be formed without physical contact. i consider most people on here friends.

i'd go get hammered and belligerant against society with rocky, blue, duane or cupcake.

ditto


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
blaarg
post Mar 14 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #25





Group: Members
Posts: 926
Joined: 2-May 07
Member No.: 1,015



roffles, I am the only one who voted the last option...

I guess I got involved too late </internet tear>


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 14 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #26


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Mar 14 2008, 04:41 PM) *
I THINK I MET CMAC AT THAT BLUE OCTOBER CONCERT WHEN I WENT WITH ERIN (BASSCHICK)


Wow, I actually like that band and I don't even cry all the time blink.gif

QUOTE (blaarg @ Mar 14 2008, 09:01 PM) *
roffles, I am the only one who voted the last option...

I guess I got involved too late </internet tear>


Don't worry, I missed out on all the cool sex parties they used to have back when multiple attractive promiscuous women still posted here.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Mar 14 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #27


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Mar 14 2008, 03:43 PM) *
i believe a solid friendship can be formed without physical contact. i consider most people on here friends. i know and like billy in person, but he and i both know that it's also fun tolet the e-penis waggle and stif up some drama.

i'd go get hammered and belligerant against society with rocky, blue, duane or cupcake.


Thanks jackass


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
moebary
post Mar 14 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #28


Eric The Sexy


Group: Moderators
Posts: 831
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 30



i've met most of you on here at some point
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 14 2008, 11:58 PM
Post #29


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 14 2008, 11:13 PM) *
Thanks jackass



?


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Mar 15 2008, 07:58 AM
Post #30


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Mar 15 2008, 12:58 AM) *
?



You wouldn't get "hammered" with me. So now we ain't friends.


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Mar 15 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #31





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



I would get hammered with y'all.

I would also get hammered with a shoebox and a ball of twine, so...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Mar 15 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #32





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,558
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Seoul, South Korea
Member No.: 28



i've met a handful of you guys.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Mar 15 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #33


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 15 2008, 08:58 AM) *
You wouldn't get "hammered" with me. So now we ain't friends.


ha. ira, you aren't an internet friend. we'd get fer'schnickered any day of the week together



IF YOU HADN'T MOVED AWAY


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pysex
post Mar 15 2008, 06:34 PM
Post #34


I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!


Group: Members
Posts: 3,080
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Cedar Park
Member No.: 49



some are friends some are friends of friends

and some i probably would avoid


--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Mar 15 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #35


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Mar 15 2008, 06:53 PM) *
ha. ira, you aren't an internet friend. we'd get fer'schnickered any day of the week together
IF YOU HADN'T MOVED AWAY



Fock you, move to houston!


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
RitalinJunkie
post Mar 15 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #36


Corrupting the youth of America


Group: Members
Posts: 528
Joined: 12-May 06
From: Alice, TX
Member No.: 176



QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 15 2008, 08:20 PM) *
Fock you, move to houston!

yay for having an interview there in a couple weeks


--------------------
Brandon....you're the reason I'm pro-choice.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Mar 16 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #37


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



I think I met Cupcake along time ago. His Niece, Candice, liked me back in 2001 and we went to Klusos to go see alligator dave. Or I just just me mixing up people.


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
rabble
post Mar 16 2008, 07:32 AM
Post #38


START THE REACTOR!


Group: Members
Posts: 874
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 52



QUOTE (RitalinJunkie @ Mar 15 2008, 10:38 PM) *
yay for having an interview there in a couple weeks



Hell yes


--------------------
FUCK YOU
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pebkac
post Mar 16 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #39


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



I consider techsans to be one big dysfunctional family.


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Mar 16 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #40





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



I think I have gotten completely smashed with most of y'all. Or at least y'all have seen me completely smashed when I was Lubbock.

Now I just don't drink any more and live out in BFE.

Chuck, please come back to San Antonio.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fingercuffs
post Mar 16 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #41





Group: Members
Posts: 180
Joined: 23-February 06
From: San Francisco, CA
Member No.: 37



I can't believe it's almost been 5 years for me...4 and a half really...I don't know most of the people on here anymore, but I still lurk frequently. For me the very question evokes a strange nostalgia. Memories of Tech and Texas. I remember going to IHOP with a few of the RaR people back in the day. Though I never really partied with any of you, I did make a brief appearance once on Halloween. I dated someone from the boards. I knew JT in real life pretty well. She sent me a card a week before she died, wishing me good luck on my transfer. I still haven't taken it down from my bulletin board. 4 and a half years ago I never thought I would be the person I am now in the place I'm in now. 4 and a half years have seen me go from a Tech student to an urbanite in Philadelphia struggling through a snobby school and absorbing a completely different lifestyle, to a now-what-do-I-do college graduate living in a rowhouse in the bowels of a sketchy West Philadelphia neighborhood, to driving to San Francisco, working a white collar job in a field completely different from my major while I pay back my loans and develop my real passion on the side, again absorbing a completely different lifestyle. With a great deal of change in a small period of time, one's true self can become diluted or obscured. Every time I move, I can't help but change a little. What a great source of stability a site like this can be, especially for those of us who are now removed from Tech and Lubbock. Change can be scary, so it's comforting to reach out to familiarity, to people with whom we've shared a common experience. I think that's the great value of Techsans and, in my opinion, more than sufficient justification for its endurance for years to come.

</OPRAH>
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Mar 17 2008, 01:29 AM
Post #42





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



so... you chose friends?








tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Rocky
post Mar 17 2008, 04:52 AM
Post #43


ROCKPACALYPSE NOW


Group: Members
Posts: 1,519
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas, TX
Member No.: 13



I think he chose AIDS -

FUCKING FAGGOT.



Hi everybody !


--------------------
QUOTE (Lance)
now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Mar 17 2008, 04:57 AM
Post #44


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



Mistah SPARKLE ROCKY-SAN

Konichiwa!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Mar 17 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #45





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



QUOTE (chook @ Mar 16 2008, 03:12 AM) *
I think I met Cupcake along time ago. His Niece, Candice, liked me back in 2001 and we went to Klusos to go see alligator dave. Or I just just me mixing up people.


that would be me...but I am not candice's uncle! LOL

I'm her brother's BFF ROSE. she's more like sister than naughty niece.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
moebary
post Mar 17 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #46


Eric The Sexy


Group: Moderators
Posts: 831
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 30



if i've raped you, you're my friend

if i haven't, wait your turn
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
RitalinJunkie
post Mar 17 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #47


Corrupting the youth of America


Group: Members
Posts: 528
Joined: 12-May 06
From: Alice, TX
Member No.: 176



QUOTE (fingercuffs @ Mar 17 2008, 12:34 AM) *
I knew JT in real life pretty well. She sent me a card a week before she died, wishing me good luck on my transfer. I still haven't taken it down from my bulletin board.


Damn I miss that kid

Think I started posting on here in summer 04, so that makes it 4 years now off and on. Live with brandon, lived with zach. Hang/hung with Mike and Nick a lot...never made it to the Halloween party tho....my truest regret


--------------------
Brandon....you're the reason I'm pro-choice.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
kcroxyoursox
post Mar 17 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #48


No day but today...


Group: Members
Posts: 773
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 5



QUOTE (fingercuffs @ Mar 17 2008, 12:34 AM) *
What a great source of stability a site like this can be, especially for those of us who are now removed from Tech and Lubbock. Change can be scary, so it's comforting to reach out to familiarity, to people with whom we've shared a common experience. I think that's the great value of Techsans and, in my opinion, more than sufficient justification for its endurance for years to come.


Thank you. For all of you that bitch at me because I wish Techsans could be like it used to, this is why I fight so hard.


--------------------
Forget regret
or life is yours to miss
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Mar 17 2008, 07:48 PM
Post #49


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Mar 17 2008, 07:44 PM) *
Thank you. For all of you that bitch at me because I wish Techsans could be like it used to, this is why I fight so hard.


Wanna buy an elf?


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
jonathan83
post Mar 18 2008, 03:46 AM
Post #50





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,558
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Seoul, South Korea
Member No.: 28



QUOTE (RitalinJunkie @ Mar 17 2008, 06:37 PM) *
Damn I miss that kid

Think I started posting on here in summer 04, so that makes it 4 years now off and on. Live with brandon, lived with zach. Hang/hung with Mike and Nick a lot...never made it to the Halloween party tho....my truest regret

you forgot working band camp with me!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
woody
post Mar 18 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #51





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,499
Joined: 23-February 06
From: El Paso Texas
Member No.: 32



i consider all of you former fucks


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 10:21 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com