IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oh my.....
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 24 2008, 04:40 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Was in the Galleria....totally saw these two guys who I had had sex with when I lived in Lubbock.....

I was just thinkin..."walk faster"

Anyone else have those awkward moments when you run into a hookup? laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Feb 24 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #2


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



*paging Impala to this thread*

But no, haven't had said moment occur.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
schwab
post Feb 24 2008, 08:32 PM
Post #3





Group: Members
Posts: 1,761
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Lubbock/Dubai
Member No.: 57



too much gayness in here for me


--------------------
bored...so i did this
http://beerlist.wetpaint.com/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 24 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #4


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 24 2008, 05:40 PM) *
Was in the Galleria....totally saw these two guys who I had had sex with when I lived in Lubbock.....

I was just thinkin..."walk faster"

Anyone else have those awkward moments when you run into a hookup? laugh.gif


Well dammit Duane, just think!

If you were a RIGHT-WING LUNATIC like me, then you wouldn't have to be a victim of that NASTY IMMORAL LIFESTYLE that God himself has determined is evil and heathenistic! If you'd just realize that if you'd become a REPUBLICAN, you would have been in the situation where you would have seen two INCREDIBLY HOT CHEERLEADERS that you had sex with and been like "Damn! I shagged BOTH of those bitches! HAH! I love being a REPUBLICAN!!!! I don't have to see two MEN I had sexual intercourse with in an immoral fit of homosexual passion because I'm a commie queer, because I'M A REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN WHITE MALE!!! YAAAAH!!!

Sorry Duane I didn't know how to respond to this thread so as usual I figured I'd post something completley outlandish and rediculous

laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 24 2008, 08:52 PM
Post #5





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



haha, thanks!

You've got me laughing over here....but I cant become a Republican, because I dont like bathroom sex or escorts/masseurs.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 24 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #6


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 24 2008, 09:52 PM) *
haha, thanks!

You've got me laughing over here....but I cant become a Republican, because I dont like bathroom sex or escorts/masseurs.


I know and you aren't in the closet ... that's what's really preventing this sad.gif

I'd never be able to have ultra-secret homosexual republican capitalist cuddlesex with you because you're openly gay sad.gif

*sigh*


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
dauss
post Feb 24 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 706
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Lubbock, TX
Member No.: 20



QUOTE (theIncredibleEdibleDuane @ Feb 24 2008, 09:52 PM) *
haha, thanks!

You've got me laughing over here....but I cant become a Republican, because I dont like bathroom sex or escorts/masseurs.

what about 14 year old pages?


--------------------
Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 24 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #8





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



oh them too!!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 24 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #9


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Feb 24 2008, 08:42 PM) *
Well dammit Duane, just think!

If you were a RIGHT-WING LUNATIC like me, then you wouldn't have to be a victim of that NASTY IMMORAL LIFESTYLE that God himself has determined is evil and heathenistic! If you'd just realize that if you'd become a REPUBLICAN, you would have been in the situation where you would have seen two INCREDIBLY HOT CHEERLEADERS that you had sex with and been like "Damn! I shagged BOTH of those bitches! HAH! I love being a REPUBLICAN!!!! I don't have to see two MEN I had sexual intercourse with in an immoral fit of homosexual passion because I'm a commie queer, because I'M A REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN WHITE MALE!!! YAAAAH!!!

Sorry Duane I didn't know how to respond to this thread so as usual I figured I'd post something completley outlandish and rediculous

laugh.gif
dear Christ. wow.

I dont even have anything to add to this thread anymore. That just threw my mind way off wack
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pebkac
post Feb 24 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #10


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



Had this happen. It's especially bad when it's a hookup you really regret.


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 24 2008, 11:03 PM
Post #11





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



I've never had just a "hookup", so I can't say that I've experienced this. Occasionally ran into Ryan on campus after we broke up, but that's about it.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pebkac
post Feb 24 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #12


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



You people aren't homogay enough then I guess.

Well other than brandon. But I'm sure he runs into a former trick on a daily if not hourly basis.


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 24 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #13


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 12:03 AM) *
I've never had just a "hookup", so I can't say that I've experienced this. Occasionally ran into Ryan on campus after we broke up, but that's about it.


Do you want one? My penis is big.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pebkac
post Feb 25 2008, 12:25 AM
Post #14


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



I'm going to start calling you Don Juan deDogmeat.


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 25 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #15





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Feb 24 2008, 10:10 PM) *
Do you want one? My penis is big.

Sorry, I'm on the rag. innocent.gif


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 25 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #16


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 09:50 AM) *
Sorry, I'm on the rag. innocent.gif


I don't care ...


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 25 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #17





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Feb 25 2008, 07:51 AM) *
I don't care ...

Sorry, I'm suffering from vagina dentata. innocent.gif


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Feb 25 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #18





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



TMI
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 25 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #19





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



That's kinda the point. tongue.gif

Plus, I'm probably lying.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Feb 25 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #20





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



we do not wish to know the status of your vagina, whether you're lying or not, and no it will not deter dogmeat from his sexual femtits commentary
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #21


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



I haven't had a period in almost 6 months, and it's fucking grand. ...that's just about the only fun part of being pregnant so far... other than feeling the baby move
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Feb 25 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #22





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



I did the other day at the gym. Really creeped the crap out of me. I didn't notice him until I was leaving and looked like ass on my way to work.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Testm0nkey
post Feb 25 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #23


CHEE CHEE


Group: Members
Posts: 5,026
Joined: 23-February 06
From: trapped in the hoezone layer
Member No.: 39



QUOTE (Melanie @ Feb 25 2008, 11:00 AM) *
I did the other day at the gym. Really creeped the crap out of me. I didn't notice him until I was leaving and looked like ass on my way to work.

your period?



i didnt really start getting periods until i was 22. i first started when i was 12 but had a good 10 years off due to sports. yaaaaaaaaay sports


--------------------
Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny
Mighty males are strong and free
Female monkey, not so lucky
Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys
Monkeys sticking other monkeys
Monkeys wrong or monkeys right
Mostly flexing monkey might
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM
Post #24


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2008, 11:36 AM) *
your period?



i didnt really start getting periods until i was 22. i first started when i was 12 but had a good 10 years off due to sports. yaaaaaaaaay sports
haha ya when I read her reply i was confused. Maybe youre kidding, but I have been a bit of a blonde as of lately. Then I remembered what this thread was really about.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM
Post #25





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



This thread makes me want to light myself on fire


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM
Post #26





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2008, 10:36 AM) *
your period?

Noticing a hookup, I presume.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Feb 25 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #27





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



no no no. i meant the initial meaning of this thread. Sorry. I curtailed all of the period talkings. however, I am due to have my period next week. Just in case y'all wanted to know my cycle.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2008, 11:46 AM
Post #28


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



I love this female oriented talk. It doesn't happen much on here.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Feb 25 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #29





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



I didn't know mexicans got periods. Wow, they're getting closer and closer to real human being status


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #30


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



When does your period start, Will?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Feb 25 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #31





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



The cramping and discomfort started the second Melanie started talking about her snatch.

I don't know when the blood flow starts


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #32


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



haha
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Feb 25 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #33





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



well, to be honest, I don't get my period per se. I'm on the pill. So if thinking of my discomfort is bothering you Will. Don't worry. I know you've been on the rag for some time now, judging by the amount of bitching you do.

:-D
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 25 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #34





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Melanie @ Feb 25 2008, 10:54 AM) *
well, to be honest, I don't get my period per se. I'm on the pill.

Huh? blink.gif

How does being on the pill make it not a period?


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Feb 25 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #35





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



It's a "faux" period. You're not releasing an egg, so you don't really get the discomfort.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 25 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #36





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Just because you're not ovulating doesn't mean you're not menstruating. rolleyes.gif On or off BC, my periods are pretty much the same.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Melanie
post Feb 25 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #37





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



mine are a lot lighter, no discomfort really, just a big hassle.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Testm0nkey
post Feb 25 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #38


CHEE CHEE


Group: Members
Posts: 5,026
Joined: 23-February 06
From: trapped in the hoezone layer
Member No.: 39



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 11:41 AM) *
Noticing a hookup, I presume.

it was a joke! her post can go both ways winky.gif


--------------------
Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny
Mighty males are strong and free
Female monkey, not so lucky
Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys
Monkeys sticking other monkeys
Monkeys wrong or monkeys right
Mostly flexing monkey might
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 25 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #39





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



Today is a heavy flow day...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
pebkac
post Feb 25 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #40


From Atlantis to Interzone


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 2,512
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Somewhere in space and time
Member No.: 65



Why did I read all of this thread?


--------------------
QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 13 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 25 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #41


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (pebkac @ Feb 24 2008, 11:08 PM) *
You people aren't homogay enough then I guess.

Well other than brandon. But I'm sure he runs into a former trick on a daily if not hourly basis.



if i go to plainview, yes


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Feb 25 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #42


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 11:59 AM) *
Just because you're not ovulating doesn't mean you're not menstruating. rolleyes.gif On or off BC, my periods are pretty much the same.
yeah, I still had some cramping. Not as bad as off the pill though. WEEEEEEEEEE NO PERIODS
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
theIncredibleEdi...
post Feb 25 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #43





Group: Members
Posts: 1,566
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 66



youll be having one bad ass period when that little alien-thing comes barreling its way through your vaj!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 25 2008, 01:15 PM
Post #44


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 10:43 AM) *
Sorry, I'm suffering from vagina dentata. innocent.gif


Well, you have a mouth, that's almost the same thing kinda ....


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 25 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #45





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



News flash: I have teeth there too.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Divergent Realit...
post Feb 25 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #46



Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,026
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lu-bok
Member No.: 41



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 09:43 AM) *
Sorry, I'm suffering from vagina dentata. innocent.gif


lulz.

and yes, i have had those awkward moments.

its loads of fun.


--------------------
32-bit whore


Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Feb 27 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #47


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 01:34 PM) *
News flash: I have teeth there too.

It really sucks when a girl's mouth is too small and you feel teeth.


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 27 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #48


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (chook @ Feb 27 2008, 12:49 AM) *
It really sucks when a girl's mouth is too small and you feel teeth.



stay away from those 4 year olds and it won't happen


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 27 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #49


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 25 2008, 02:34 PM) *
News flash: I have teeth there too.


winky.gif

Christine, I'm now going to flirt with you more often due entirley to statements you've made in this thread.

I shall commence with the ePimping of Christine.........NOW!

Hiiiiiiii Christine, hiiiiiiiiii!

Come cuddle! wub.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
moebary
post Feb 27 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #50


Eric The Sexy


Group: Moderators
Posts: 831
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 30



I don't think Christine is gonna play along like Jessica did. She just doesn't seem the type, in my opinion.

That and Jessica is a slut.


HOO RAH









(it will never die)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Feb 28 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #51


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 27 2008, 05:04 PM) *
stay away from those 4 year olds and it won't happen

Yes, I need to stay away from your exes.


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Feb 28 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #52


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (chook @ Feb 28 2008, 12:26 AM) *
Yes, I need to stay away from your exes.

ZING!!!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 28 2008, 02:30 AM
Post #53


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (chook @ Feb 28 2008, 12:26 AM) *
Yes, I need to stay away from your exes.


oh snap i think i just got served


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 28 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #54


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



I want to watch a sorority sex-slut beer-bong cum after like 13 frat boys all jacked off into the bong ...


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Feb 28 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #55


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 28 2008, 02:30 AM) *
oh snap i think i just got served

I are still jealous of your air filter.


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 29 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #56


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (chook @ Feb 28 2008, 11:21 PM) *
I are still jealous of your air filter.



my air filter?


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
chook
post Feb 29 2008, 09:59 AM
Post #57


Oh baby bring me down
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,115
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Way out yonder
Member No.: 68



QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Feb 29 2008, 12:05 AM) *
my air filter?

your damn gas mask!


--------------------
Southern Rock, beer and bears!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 29 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #58


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (chook @ Feb 29 2008, 09:59 AM) *
your damn gas mask!


lol


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:42 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com