IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weird Old Shit
Dogmeat
post Feb 21 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #1


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



Post pictures, stories, explanations, of "Weird Old Shit" ..

Like weird inventions, weird natural phenomenon, etc ... I'm not talking about pictures of old people with no teeth ... just like, weird old shit ....


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 21 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55





--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 22 2008, 02:26 AM
Post #3


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50





--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Feb 22 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #4


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4





Why, Nintendo?...why?!?


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
FORSAKENR320
post Feb 22 2008, 02:33 AM
Post #5


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50





wristwatch radio


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Feb 22 2008, 02:40 AM
Post #6


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4





--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Feb 22 2008, 09:41 AM
Post #7





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



QUOTE (Psykopath @ Feb 22 2008, 02:40 AM) *

there's a company in Houston that restores/rebuilds those suckers. to the point that they can basically build you a brand new one from scratch.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Seeker
post Feb 22 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #8





Group: Members
Posts: 5,275
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 2



QUOTE (Psykopath @ Feb 22 2008, 02:28 AM) *


Why, Nintendo?...why?!?


haha i had one of these
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Divergent Realit...
post Feb 22 2008, 11:25 AM
Post #9



Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 4,026
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lu-bok
Member No.: 41





--------------------
32-bit whore


Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 22 2008, 11:33 AM
Post #10





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Watchman @ Feb 22 2008, 10:13 AM) *
haha i had one of these

What the hell is it?


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
impala454
post Feb 22 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #11





Group: Members
Posts: 10,620
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Houston, TX
Member No.: 48



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Virtual_Boy
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Feb 22 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #12


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 22 2008, 11:33 AM) *
What the hell is it?

This is the absolute best explanation of the Virtual Boy...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30755.html


God bless you, James Rolfe.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Feb 22 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #13





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



I had this...



drove a 79 monte carlo with an 8 track but had to get the converter for the deck so i could listen to my minor threat cassettes.

god I suck.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Feb 22 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #14





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



this fucker was so lame...



when I got the nintendo I got the mac daddy package with ROB and the pistol and shit...because that's how I rolled in the 7th grade.

anyway, me and my friends were stoked.

by the next day that piece of garbage ROB was put on the crossman pellet rifle firing line (the inevitable death of any lame toy I had).

ROB was a limp-dick. I do not tolerate nonhackers in my unit.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
cupcake
post Feb 22 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #15





Group: Members
Posts: 1,795
Joined: 29-September 06
Member No.: 327



caboodles...



what bitch needs a pink tackle box for all her goddamn makeup? that is one high maintenance motherfucker...

but chicks used to roll with caboodles. like rollin with heat and shit. in case they needed to bust out an emergency makeover...

shit was weird man.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 22 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #16





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Oh god, Caboodles... I think I had one, but not because I wanted one. I think some little crap got stored in there, but never makeup. My mom foisted makeup off on me when I left for college, against massive protests.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 22 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #17


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (cupcake @ Feb 22 2008, 01:54 PM) *
this fucker was so lame...



when I got the nintendo I got the mac daddy package with ROB and the pistol and shit...because that's how I rolled in the 7th grade.

anyway, me and my friends were stoked.

by the next day that piece of garbage ROB was put on the crossman pellet rifle firing line (the inevitable death of any lame toy I had).

ROB was a limp-dick. I do not tolerate nonhackers in my unit.


Sadly, I never got the chance to play Nintendo with ROB .... It was due to the fact that every friend I had who had one of the early Nintendos did the same as you and destroyed the thing laugh.gif

My first Nintendo only had the Zapper, no ROB sad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Feb 22 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #18


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 22 2008, 02:47 PM) *
Oh god, Caboodles... I think I had one, but not because I wanted one. I think some little crap got stored in there, but never makeup. My mom foisted makeup off on me when I left for college, against massive protests.


You should have just been like ..

"MOM! I'm shaving my twat now, ok?! I can deal with makeup by myself!"

laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Feb 23 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #19





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Ugh, no.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Rocky
post Feb 23 2008, 02:01 PM
Post #20


ROCKPACALYPSE NOW


Group: Members
Posts: 1,519
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Dallas, TX
Member No.: 13



My older brother got the NES with Rob. I was 4 or 5, and a changed man forever.


--------------------
QUOTE (Lance)
now we have some dude from argentina wondering how to fuck dogmeat
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 06:19 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com