![]() ![]() |
Jan 16 2008, 01:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 01:30 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
kill it with napalm
|
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 01:36 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 02:21 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
kill it with napalm this++ or with a daisy cutter. Bitch needs to suffer. This post has been edited by Psykopath: Jan 16 2008, 02:21 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 03:08 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Girls like this would be the reason for me to go to jail.
-------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 03:21 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
and the pre-club conversation:
"OMG LETS GO DANCING!!!" "eh I'm not a huge fan of dance clubs" "OMG IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!" "eh I'd rather just chill here at this party we're already at and enjoying with 30 other people" "O M G THIS PARTY SUCKS ASS LETS GO TO THE CLUB!! IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!" "fine, but I don't feel like dancing" |
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 05:35 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
I could not finish that, I had to stop watching it.
-------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 06:33 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() goldmember Group: Members Posts: 192 Joined: 27-February 06 From: dallas Member No.: 94 |
before i click, i noticed its college humor....NSFW?
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 06:44 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 06:45 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
it's safe for work if you have headphones anyone think jessica might be like this in real life? nah. jessica is pretty quiet and usually polite. that amy chick looked like she'd be like that. possibly that veritas chick too. heh -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 08:14 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,302 Joined: 20-February 07 Member No.: 721 |
She is smoking!
at least her charred corpse should be -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 16 2008, 11:15 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
Fool Group: Members Posts: 2,127 Joined: 23-February 06 From: LBB Member No.: 56 |
nah. jessica is pretty quiet and usually polite. that amy chick looked like she'd be like that. possibly that veritas chick too. heh The Jessica I knew was anything but quiet. Dunno that she was polite either, but she wasn't impolite. -------------------- Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
|
|
|
|
Jan 17 2008, 02:55 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
The Jessica I knew was anything but quiet. Dunno that she was polite either, but she wasn't impolite. if Will was there, she was really quiet. or maybe it's because he wouldn't shut the hell up about himself -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 17 2008, 09:09 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
jessica was in my dream last night and I've never even met the chick.
she was the speaker at an AA meeting. the end. |
|
|
|
Jan 17 2008, 09:50 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 17 2008, 02:04 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
jessica was in my dream last night and I've never even met the chick. but I dont drink... Im pregnant! she was the speaker at an AA meeting. the end. The Jessica I knew was anything but quiet. Dunno that she was polite either, but she wasn't impolite. yeah, well, youre fun to annoy
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2008, 10:21 AM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
The last two times I've gone out to the bar I've basically had a girl come up to me and do that.
I don't dance. I kept telling them this. Time and time again. I don't dance. I sit at clubs and get drunk. Now, was she a thin big titted blonde or the link I would have danced. hahahah -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Feb 3 2008, 11:27 AM
Post
#18
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
The last two times I've gone out to the bar I've basically had a girl come up to me and do that. I don't dance. I kept telling them this. Time and time again. I don't dance. I sit at clubs and get drunk. Now, was she a thin big titted blonde or the link I would have danced. hahahah And you wonder why you don't get laid. *shakes head* -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 3 2008, 11:57 AM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
And you wonder why you don't get laid. *shakes head* The one last night was 40 and married. I want to date/sex nice trim, pretty, twenty-somethings -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Feb 4 2008, 08:39 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() Never fear, citizen, Art Major Man is here! Group: Agents Posts: 415 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Here Member No.: 47 |
I met a chick like that once, she was fat, and you didn't even get one-word replies. When I tried to make a point about something she said and proved her wrong, she pushed my bike over into me, which cut my leg open. She then admitted to being psycho.
Rule of thumb, if she says more than 12 sentences in 30 seconds, leave. -------------------- Where do we start?
![]() |
|
|
|
Feb 4 2008, 08:44 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
woah, John's back.
Again. hi. -------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 11:55 PM |