![]() ![]() |
Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
For being too big of a slut?
Write in your vote because I forgot to make this a poll -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
I stated in the "should I leave techsans" thread started by Christine that I would stop arguing with you....
So im just going to say "no" and leave it at that. THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:51 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,499 Joined: 23-February 06 From: El Paso Texas Member No.: 32 |
ok....
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA Yeah, I do. Jim's on here, remember? I was civil even when he was being a turd, despite amble opportunities to snipe at him. Instead I find myself defending his gf against retarded "omg she's a tub a lard" comments. WTF?!? I don't even know her! This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 3 2008, 09:56 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Let's Bother Snape!!! Group: Members Posts: 1,598 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Albuquerque, NM Member No.: 10 |
That's because you know I wouldn't date a tub lard =P
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Yeah, I do. Jim's on here, remember? I was civil even when he was being a turd, despite amble opportunities to snipe at him. Instead I find myself defending his gf against retarded "omg she's a tub a lard" comments. WTF?!? I don't even know her! yeah... you're a bigger person than I am
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:12 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
That's because you know I wouldn't date a tub lard =P Pshaw, why not? You're one yourself! -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:15 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Eric The Sexy Group: Moderators Posts: 831 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 30 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM
Post
#9
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
yeah... you're a bigger person than I am Thinking about dating him makes me really fucking mad sometimes. Dunno why I stayed with him for two years, despite all the warning signs. I'm way, WAY better off now (so is he, best I can tell). I imagine it's the same with you and Will. Different issues, different problems, but the same kind of deal. Talk to Will when you can stand to, ignore him when you can't (probably most of the time). Use the convenient little "ignore" button floating around here on the boards if you need to. But you've gotta stop trolling him -- you're starting as many, if not more, fights as he is. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:18 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Eric The Sexy Group: Moderators Posts: 831 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 30 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:21 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
haha i like revenge. if someone pisses me off, i fire back hard.
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
I didn't know them two dorks broke up, I thought Spectatorx was the big girl on the sled.
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 12:00 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
I stated in the "should I leave techsans" thread started by Christine that I would stop arguing with you.... So im just going to say "no" and leave it at that. THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA Kudos! You win. This time. -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 08:44 AM
Post
#14
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
I didn't know them two dorks broke up, I thought Spectatorx was the big girl on the sled. Old news, ghetto-boy. Get with the program. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:07 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I think it's hilarious how %99.9 of the time a guy calls a girl a slut it's because he's jellous that she's giving it up to some other dude she thinks is a lot cooler than him even if she isn't even remotley being a slut at all
-------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
I only all a chick a slut if I am dating them and I find out I have some kind of boyfriend-in-law.
I'm like...am I supposed to get my boyfriend-in-law a christmas card? I don't know the etiquette of such slutitude?! |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:48 AM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
I only all a chick a slut if I am dating them and I find out I have some kind of boyfriend-in-law. I'm like...am I supposed to get my boyfriend-in-law a christmas card? I don't know the etiquette of such slutitude?! Boyfriend in law... sounds kinky. -------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 10:21 AM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
it makes me feel a kinship...like we were kitty sharin...
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 10:25 AM
Post
#19
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
I say "no" on the count of sluttiness....cus I dont know her sluttiness....
but I say "yes" on the count of being a bitch....in the first degree. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:32 AM |