![]() ![]() |
Jan 2 2008, 11:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
Just thought I'd share that I'm going back to South Korea for another year. I've been planning it for awhile but haven't said much about it. As much as I fly...I still get really nervous, so I'd appreciate any prayers/thoughts!
I'm leaving super early in the morning, so please don't screw up NPR while I'm gone As a side note, anyone planning on going to the Olympics in Beijing this summer? I may go since it's just a 2 hour flight from Seoul. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 02:08 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
wow! have a safe trip! take more pics like you did last time and post them. (I specifically recall the North Korea ones. I enjoyed them a lot). Have fun!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 06:19 AM |