![]() ![]() |
Dec 19 2007, 10:14 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
saab 9-3!!
yes, i felt the need to post about it |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 10:20 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Eric The Sexy Group: Moderators Posts: 831 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 30 |
groovy
I gotta new one too |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 11:01 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Congrats. What are all the specs?
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 11:05 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Hey! It's the bastard offspring of an F-16!
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 11:44 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Hey! It's the bastard offspring of an F-16! No, the bastard offspring of the JAS-39: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Swedish...pen_landing.jpg -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 06:29 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() monogamous gays & stem cells Group: Members Posts: 3,789 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 8 |
yeah right, lance probably got a vw bug or toyota yaris
|
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 06:49 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() goldmember Group: Members Posts: 192 Joined: 27-February 06 From: dallas Member No.: 94 |
i didnt know that saab made hybrids
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2007, 09:28 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() POTATO OLES Group: Members Posts: 1,602 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Newark, NJ Member No.: 17 |
ill be getting a new car within the next 6 months! it will be a HYBRID
- testm0key -------------------- death to false dudes
|
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 04:24 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
here are some pics from the dealership, i'm sure you'll all claim it's a fake if i'm not in them so i'll have kyla take a pic of me in the car at our apt
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 04:25 PM
Post
#10
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
here are some pics from the dealership, i'm sure you'll all claim it's a fake if i'm not in them so i'll have kyla take a pic of me in the car at our apt Could be photoshop. Pics prove nothing! -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 04:34 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I believe ya, sweet car man congrats.
|
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 05:18 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Ditto, very nice ride.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 05:57 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Eric The Sexy Group: Moderators Posts: 831 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 30 |
i could post pics of my new truck...but i'm lazy
sharp looking car by the way This post has been edited by moebary: Dec 20 2007, 05:58 PM |
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 11:14 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 706 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, TX Member No.: 20 |
congrats on your new GM car.
-------------------- Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi |
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 12:11 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
cool
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 08:17 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() monogamous gays & stem cells Group: Members Posts: 3,789 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 8 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 08:49 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 09:09 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
nothing wrong with gm, and it's actually the best american car company
|
|
|
|
Dec 21 2007, 10:14 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
GM rocks, I love my truck
|
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 12:34 AM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
I like foreign shit, but thats just me.
I want to support American auto makers, though, so it's always a tough choice. |
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 03:39 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
saab is foreign (swedish), but it's also a subsidiary of gm, so either way you win, haha
|
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 08:24 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
neat!
|
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 08:41 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 23 2007, 02:18 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() Eric The Sexy Group: Moderators Posts: 831 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 30 |
didn't want to start another thread so here's a pic of mine
|
|
|
|
Dec 24 2007, 01:55 AM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
ill be getting a new car within the next 6 months! it will be a HYBRID - testm0key poison our ground with that nickle smelting! -------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 12:00 AM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 02:33 PM
Post
#27
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
the nickel thing is mostly a myth
(the 100lb prius battery has some nickel in it. regular cars also have nickel) but the 09' prius which is what i am planning for will most likely have their new lithium ion battery which many consider to be less harmful than nickel which is in regular cars. this is a really good article that debunks many of the myths around hybrids that have been started by companies working for chevy and detroit. http://www.andykerr.net/Energy/Kerr_Hybrid.pdf hes a writer for home power magazine -------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 02:53 PM
Post
#28
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
Cute truck. Trixie you wild thinking about getting an 09 Prius.
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 02:58 PM
Post
#29
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
even if they werent hybrids they sound really sweet! a 23k car or less with bluetooth, gps navigation, voice command, back up camera, and those fancy move where you look lights. theyve been pretty dependable. people are just slow to embrace change and progress!
-------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 03:08 PM
Post
#30
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
even if they werent hybrids they sound really sweet! a 23k car or less with bluetooth, gps navigation, voice command, back up camera, and those fancy move where you look lights. theyve been pretty dependable. people are just slow to embrace change and progress! But c'mon... ![]() That shit makes me want to throw up on Jessica's bed. -------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 03:14 PM
Post
#31
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
oooh, pretty.
I'll stick with my 8k '02 Echo, though. Just paid that sucker off, no new car for a while! This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Dec 26 2007, 03:15 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 03:32 PM
Post
#32
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
oooh, pretty. I'll stick with my 8k '02 Echo, though. Just paid that sucker off, no new car for a while! I was just telling my dad yesterday, cause we saw one, that the Echo is the ugliest automobile I've ever seen in my life. -------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 04:11 PM
Post
#33
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
It is pretty funky looking, but I don't think it's ugly. Regardless, it's a mastery of Japanese spatial engineering! I swear the thing is bigger inside than it is outside.
Edit: This is basically my car, except mine's green.
This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Dec 26 2007, 04:14 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 04:19 PM
Post
#34
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
WHAT I DRIVE
![]() 99 mercury cougar -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 05:10 PM
Post
#35
|
|
![]() monogamous gays & stem cells Group: Members Posts: 3,789 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 8 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 05:19 PM
Post
#36
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
mine
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 05:24 PM
Post
#37
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
^^^
BASTARD! I REALLY need a new vehicle (preferably another Jeep, a Subaru, or a Nissan Xterra) This post has been edited by Psykopath: Dec 26 2007, 06:28 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 05:37 PM
Post
#38
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
![]() This is what I drive 07 Nissan Titan XE |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 05:49 PM
Post
#39
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
my turn:
![]() 2000 4runner limited -------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 06:45 PM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
02 Civic ex
![]() 99 GSX-R 750
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 07:08 PM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
^^^ BASTARD! I REALLY need a new vehicle (preferably another Jeep, a Subaru, or a Nissan Xterra) yeah i've never had problems with a jeep. it's not flashy or anything, but does the job. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 08:26 PM
Post
#42
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 27 2007, 09:03 AM
Post
#43
|
|
![]() goldmember Group: Members Posts: 192 Joined: 27-February 06 From: dallas Member No.: 94 |
lance, you need to add speed holes. they make the car go faster.
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 27 2007, 04:25 PM
Post
#44
|
|
![]() monogamous gays & stem cells Group: Members Posts: 3,789 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 8 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Post
#45
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
ill be getting a new car within the next 6 months! it will be a HYBRID - testm0key I took the first trip in my new pickup today I've ever taken since buying it last month without having a trailer hitched to it. I got 14 mpg with it, and let me tell you, I was fucking STOKED -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Dec 28 2007, 12:11 AM
Post
#46
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
I think people should buy more efficient vehicles, that includes you Aaron. Unless you figure out how to run a car on semen.
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 28 2007, 07:57 AM
Post
#47
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I think people should buy more efficient vehicles, that includes you Aaron. Unless you figure out how to run a car on semen. Actually, the truck I bought is very effeceient when you take into account how huge the motor is and how it's calibrated. I get nearly the same gas miledge pulling a 4,000-lb trailer as I do a 6,000-lb trailer driving down the highway with them as I do driving it around town unloaded .... So in that respect, it's an awful lot more effecient than my old truck I had that got _exactly_ the same gas miledge with towing the same trailers with albeit not nearly as well or easily. My old truck was a 2000 5.3L Chevy, I would get about 19 mpg driving down the highway unloaded ... When I towed a trailer with it, I'd get 8-9 and it struggled badly with a big trailer. This new one doesn't even flinch at a 5,000-lb trailer or so and gets 8-9 mpg towing that as well. But, I didn't buy the damned thing to drive around town to and from work with, I have a little Explorer for that these days that I don't have to pay for gas for, so it's not really hurting my pocket book any more than my old truck was and is much nicer -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Dec 28 2007, 12:33 PM
Post
#48
|
|
![]() Do they ignore parts of reality? Group: Moderators Posts: 2,935 Joined: 23-February 06 From: South Overton!!! Member No.: 46 |
I drive a Blue 2002 Honda Civic EX with a spoiler and moon roof.
I would post a picture but I don't have one... Congrats on the new ride Lance! -------------------- A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?
-Philip K. Dick |
|
|
|
Dec 30 2007, 12:27 AM
Post
#49
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
only HOMOSEXUALS drive sensible and fuel effecient cars!
If you want to be a big tough man, you have to drive a huge truck for absolutley NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN TO HAVE ONE AND DRINK BEER IN IT! woo! -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Dec 30 2007, 01:05 AM
Post
#50
|
|
![]() Do they ignore parts of reality? Group: Moderators Posts: 2,935 Joined: 23-February 06 From: South Overton!!! Member No.: 46 |
-------------------- A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?
-Philip K. Dick |
|
|
|
Dec 31 2007, 10:03 AM
Post
#51
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
My truck gets 17-18mpg city and 20mpg highway... pretty decent imho. Especially for a ~300hp V8.
|
|
|
|
Dec 31 2007, 12:07 PM
Post
#52
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
I zoom around, but my truck has a 5.6 L V8 engine with 317 hp and I get anywhere from 20-22 mpg highway... because of the way I drive, though, city is a completely different ballgame heh
|
|
|
|
Dec 31 2007, 01:16 PM
Post
#53
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
For the cargo/people capacity to mpg ratio, I bet most trucks beat the hell outta little cars.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 01:43 PM
Post
#54
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
For the cargo/people capacity to mpg ratio, I bet most trucks beat the hell outta little cars. Not really, because if you actually load a truck down with what the specified payload/tow capacities are, they get about 1/3 their expected miledge, if that even. A passenger car does not have such ludicrous tow/haul capacities as manufacturers rate their pickups at. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 2 2008, 09:46 AM
Post
#55
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Well true, but I meant more of light loads & people. I can carry six people in my truck when we go to lunch. That's way better than two smaller cars carrying 3 a piece.
|
|
|
|
Jan 10 2008, 02:54 PM
Post
#56
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 161 Joined: 27-November 06 Member No.: 425 |
[quote name='chook' date='Dec 26 2007, 06:45 PM' post='95879']
02 Civic ex ![]() Chuck, I'm just gonna borrow your pic to represent my car since it's exactly the same (sans cracked windshield) -------------------- I've got Lance in my pants
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 03:58 PM |