![]() ![]() |
Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM
Post
#31
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 09:18 PM
Post
#32
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 09:21 PM
Post
#33
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 09:27 PM
Post
#34
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 09:31 PM
Post
#35
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 09:34 PM
Post
#36
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
and you didnt fuck me drunk because you couldnt get it up When did that happen? I don't recall. Not because I was drunk, but because I don't think it ever happened -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 09:45 PM
Post
#37
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
When did that happen? I don't recall. Not because I was drunk, but because I don't think it ever happened I will avoid TMI, but maybe if I say it in a roundabout way it will refresh your memory... When you were drunk, you would do OTHER THINGS because you had limp dick. When you were sober, you would complain that I never made the initiative to have sex with you (because you were always so fucking grouchy, and I didnt want to be rejected), so I started to make initiative, and you would grouch that I always wanted sex and to back off. All I ever really wanted was to be close to someone I cared about, because I am the farthest thing from a sex fiend. In fact, I dont even like sex...its just there. But nooooooooooooo you just wanted to bitch about something ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There is no pleasing you unless it comes in a jack daniels bottle. Jesus, with how much keystone you drank, you would be a millionaire if you recycled...or scientists could build an entirely new space station with the aluminum. If you don't remember then its probably the alcohol, because I recall telling you several times that ritalin causes impotensy and maybe that was your issue. |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 09:50 PM
Post
#38
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 10:02 PM
Post
#39
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
this thread wins
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 10:12 PM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I will avoid TMI, but maybe if I say it in a roundabout way it will refresh your memory... When you were drunk, you would do OTHER THINGS because you had limp dick. When you were sober, you would complain that I never made the initiative to have sex with you (because you were always so fucking grouchy, and I didnt want to be rejected), so I started to make initiative, and you would grouch that I always wanted sex and to back off. All I ever really wanted was to be close to someone I cared about, because I am the farthest thing from a sex fiend. In fact, I dont even like sex...its just there. But nooooooooooooo you just wanted to bitch about something ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There is no pleasing you unless it comes in a jack daniels bottle. Jesus, with how much keystone you drank, you would be a millionaire if you recycled...or scientists could build an entirely new space station with the aluminum. If you don't remember then its probably the alcohol, because I recall telling you several times that ritalin causes impotensy and maybe that was your issue. Tell them all about how moist you were between your legs the two times we were able to sex-have with each other cuz he was passed out drunk at his apartment -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 10:14 PM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Tell them all about how moist you were between your legs the two times we were able to sex-have with each other cuz he was passed out drunk at his apartment I have said "sex-haves" on DVD! -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2007, 10:20 PM
Post
#42
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY THE SNOWMAN!!!
DELT IN CHRISTMAS-WRAPPED COCAINE!!!! BUT HIS LATEST TEST OF HIS VERY BEST LEFT HIM SCRAMBLED TO THE BRAIN!!! WEEEEEEEZY THE SNOWMAN!!!! WAS A STUMBLING BUMBLING NERD!!!! THOUGH HE'D PAUSE TO JOKE AS HE DOSED WITH COKE ALL HIS WORDS WERE BADLY SLURRED!!! THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOME POISON IN THAT LATEST BATCH HE TRIED!!! FOR ONCE HE SNIFFED A KING SIZED WHIFF HE FELL RIGHT DOWN AND DIED!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY THE SNOWMAN!!!! LIES IN A FUNERAL HOME REPOSE!!!!! AND THE ADDICTS SAY AS THEY PASS AWAY WEEZY CAME AND WEEZY GOES!!!! -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 12:50 PM |