![]() ![]() |
Dec 13 2007, 06:42 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
If the board is not meeting the requirements and standards you set for it while maintaining enough members to keep it alive, then it has failed. If it has failed, why punish yourself? Just put it out of your misery. If I start a business and it loses money, then it fails. Why would I continue to lose money? I would close it down and try something else. because techsans internet drama is better than no forum at all -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 06:52 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 112 Joined: 30-September 07 Member No.: 2,514 |
because techsans internet drama is better than no forum at all Who said Techsans.net was a failure? I don't see leet or internetz speak popping up all over the damn place. It shows occasionally, but not on an annoying level as some other places. As for as I am concerned this place is nothing but a bitch-fest. If there is some great mission statement that this is a place to promote the greater good and understanding for the betterment of the world I sure missed it, and it is quite evident a lot of other people did also. The only two mature people on the entire board are Ritalin Junkie and Psykopath. So if Techsans has deviated from its great and lofty goal of unifying the whole world though love and understanding then the mods need to make a choice of whether it is time to get busy with the iron glove of smiting or to simply close down this bitchfest. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 06:58 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
Who said Techsans.net was a failure? I don't see leet or internetz speak popping up all over the damn place. It shows occasionally, but not on an annoying level as some other places. As for as I am concerned this place is nothing but a bitch-fest. If there is some great mission statement that this is a place to promote the greater good and understanding for the betterment of the world I sure missed it, and it is quite evident a lot of other people did also. The only two mature people on the entire board are Ritalin Junkie and Psykopath. So if Techsans has deviated from its great and lofty goal of unifying the whole world though love and understanding then the mods need to make a choice of whether it is time to get busy with the iron glove of smiting or to simply close down this bitchfest. we better society by forcing ourselves and others to clash over controversial issues... it's stress conditioning i hope you know i'm just talking out my ass -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:01 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
Who said Techsans.net was a failure? I don't see leet or internetz speak popping up all over the damn place. It shows occasionally, but not on an annoying level as some other places. As for as I am concerned this place is nothing but a bitch-fest. If there is some great mission statement that this is a place to promote the greater good and understanding for the betterment of the world I sure missed it, and it is quite evident a lot of other people did also. The only two mature people on the entire board are Ritalin Junkie and Psykopath. So if Techsans has deviated from its great and lofty goal of unifying the whole world though love and understanding then the mods need to make a choice of whether it is time to get busy with the iron glove of smiting or to simply close down this bitchfest. I'm going to deny this 100%, at least on my part. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:02 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 112 Joined: 30-September 07 Member No.: 2,514 |
I just thought I would clarify myself so you didn't think I was on the same level as Cathryn.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:03 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
I just thought I would clarify myself so you didn't think I was on the same level as Cathryn. haha So how goes the non-internet world? -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:04 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
who the fuck is Black Bear anyway?
|
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:06 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:07 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:14 PM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
I'm curious.
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:17 PM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
it's dwarf mike! friend of mine. he has a great bushy beard
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:18 PM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:18 PM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
pic?
|
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:18 PM
Post
#29
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 13 2007, 07:19 PM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 11:18 PM |