![]() ![]() |
Dec 12 2007, 12:44 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() POTATO OLES Group: Members Posts: 1,602 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Newark, NJ Member No.: 17 |
careful kevin... she'll play around with the replica while you're gone and then she'll get bored with it that's no bueno just send her a video of you masturbating or fingering ira's hole to keep her wet til christmas Cathryn get tired of cock? That's a joke right? -------------------- death to false dudes
|
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 12:49 PM
Post
#17
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
careful kevin... she'll play around with the replica while you're gone and then she'll get bored with it that's no bueno just send her a video of you masturbating or fingering ira's hole to keep her wet til christmas lets not forget the replica is made of SOAP....... Not sure if its good to stick SOAP up your vajayjay....at least, not repeatedly for extended periods... |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 12:55 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
LOL "vajayjay"...
geez... "turbogay", "vajayjay", got some good words being invented here lately.. |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 01:01 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
"vajayjay", got some good words being invented here lately.. You'd cringe if you actually know who invented that word -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 01:17 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() POTATO OLES Group: Members Posts: 1,602 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Newark, NJ Member No.: 17 |
Any time I've heard someone use the phrase turbo gay it makes me think of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4KHx1Ymw0 -------------------- death to false dudes
|
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 01:30 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Any time I've heard someone use the phrase turbo gay it makes me think of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4KHx1Ymw0 No, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVbFM06hvbs -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 01:36 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
I want money and girly things like jewelry, perfume, knit scarves, small purses, etc. I don't think I will get anything except for money from my family, and I don't know what my bf is going to get me.
|
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 01:39 PM
Post
#23
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
I want money and girly things like jewelry, perfume, knit scarves, small purses, etc. I don't think I will get anything except for money from my family, and I don't know what my bf is going to get me. A soap replica of his penis if it's a nice penis, send me a copy...i want a collection. One collection will be "The Men of Techsans" |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 01:39 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
bassinet, changing table, and a stroller...
|
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 01:44 PM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
haha I would ask for baby stuff except that Im only a little over 2 months along, and I dont want to get all this baby stuff and then miscarry. Something like half of initial pregnancies end in miscarriage. Plus, I have been having some strange ass stuff happen to me lately, and I think something is wrong. My heart races BADLY. I was told I shouldn't get pregnant until I got my thyroid condition under control. Well, it stopped acting up for the past year so when I got pregnant I thought I would be fine. I think its coming back to haunt me again. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.
|
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 02:38 PM
Post
#26
|
|
|
Let's Bother Snape!!! Group: Members Posts: 1,598 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Albuquerque, NM Member No.: 10 |
Vajayjay is something I first heard on Grey's Anatomy...
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 05:12 PM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() Group: Agents Posts: 4,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lu-bok Member No.: 41 |
haha I would ask for baby stuff except that Im only a little over 2 months along, and I dont want to get all this baby stuff and then miscarry. Something like half of initial pregnancies end in miscarriage. Plus, I have been having some strange ass stuff happen to me lately, and I think something is wrong. My heart races BADLY. I was told I shouldn't get pregnant until I got my thyroid condition under control. Well, it stopped acting up for the past year so when I got pregnant I thought I would be fine. I think its coming back to haunt me again. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. pix. k thx. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 05:14 PM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 05:23 PM
Post
#29
|
|
|
No day but today... Group: Members Posts: 773 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 5 |
-------------------- Forget regret
or life is yours to miss |
|
|
|
Dec 12 2007, 05:29 PM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() Group: Agents Posts: 4,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lu-bok Member No.: 41 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 11:17 PM |