![]() ![]() |
Mar 25 2008, 07:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 706 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, TX Member No.: 20 |
The schedule is out. Source
CODE Direct deposit: If the last two digits of your Social Security number are: Your tax rebate should be sent to your bank account by: 00-20 May 2 21-75 May 9 76-99 May 16 Paper check: If the last two digits of your Social Security number are: Your check should be in the mail by: 00-09 May 16 10-18 May 23 19-25 May 30 26-38 June 6 39-51 June 13 52-63 June 20 64-75 June 27 76-87 July 4 88-99 July 11 Just wondering what people were thinking about doing with their $300-$1200. -------------------- Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi |
|
|
|
Mar 25 2008, 08:35 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
No day but today... Group: Members Posts: 773 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 5 |
If we filed our taxes and had the refund directly deposited, is that how the rebate will be too? Or do we need to do something else? Where can I go to make sure I have the right address in case the check gets mailed?
As far as spending it, we're not. We just bought a house, so into savings it will go, to collect interest and grow. From what I understand, it's not a rebate so much as an advance of tax return money you would otherwise be getting in the years to come. But I don't have the source to that article, so I might be wrong. -------------------- Forget regret
or life is yours to miss |
|
|
|
Mar 25 2008, 09:07 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
i fucking owed $900 on income taxes this year.
so I'll be spending the rebate on fucking paying off my credit card that I had to put the fucking taxes on -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 10:20 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
If we filed our taxes and had the refund directly deposited, is that how the rebate will be too? Or do we need to do something else? Where can I go to make sure I have the right address in case the check gets mailed? The way I understood it is more of a tax credit. In other words, it's $x00 that we already paid toward our taxes next year.... As far as spending it, we're not. We just bought a house, so into savings it will go, to collect interest and grow. From what I understand, it's not a rebate so much as an advance of tax return money you would otherwise be getting in the years to come. But I don't have the source to that article, so I might be wrong. I'm only getting $300, but I think my husband is getting $600 |
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 10:30 AM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 756 Joined: 22-February 06 From: san marcos, tx Member No.: 27 |
jessica's answer...diapers...seriously though, one of my friends got screwed over buying diapers early because she had a big kid who wouldn't fit into the diapers she bought!
I'm paying down credit card debt. i'm almost free! |
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 11:00 AM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
I dunno what I'll get, $600 is about what I make in a week so its sort of not a big deal for me.
Maybe I'll buy a used boat. -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 11:19 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 1,591 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 31 |
saving it. cause bush wants me to spend it.
-------------------- Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 11:26 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
saving it. cause bush wants me to spend it. If you're going to go that far, why not give it to charity? Then you can claim it on your next year's tax return! -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 11:40 AM
Post
#9
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
paying down my debt to my parents! the only debt i have
-------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 11:42 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
heroin
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 01:35 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 1,591 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 31 |
If you're going to go that far, why not give it to charity? Then you can claim it on your next year's tax return! good call. i'm donating it to charity. -------------------- Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 01:55 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Group: Agents Posts: 4,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lu-bok Member No.: 41 |
robots.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 02:06 PM
Post
#13
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
to pay for another bear run.....
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 02:10 PM
Post
#14
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 531 Joined: 26-June 06 From: San Marcos and San Antonio Member No.: 221 |
feed my caffeine addiction probably
|
|
|
|
Mar 26 2008, 02:22 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
jessica's answer...diapers...seriously though, one of my friends got screwed over buying diapers early because she had a big kid who wouldn't fit into the diapers she bought! The only thing left for me to buy is a stroller/car seat system. I've bought most everything else. I'm paying down credit card debt. i'm almost free! My tax rebate is going to credit cards. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 04:43 AM |