![]() ![]() |
Mar 18 2008, 04:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Italian. Yes. Group: Members Posts: 767 Joined: 22-February 06 From: - Member No.: 18 |
Which appeals to you the most?
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
This thread is retarded
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:48 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
I dont even know wtf he's talkin about
|
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:49 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
All his posts are like this
|
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:50 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Jessica get on aim
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:57 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:59 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
I can't. I'm at school. I was on a while last night but never saw you get on. I will be home from school sometime between 4 and 530 depending on whether or not I ditch my next class. Cool. Did it finish downloading? I'm only on aim when I work from home. Jarrod overloaded his computer with porn and he hasn't gotten around to getting it fixed so he hasn't bought a wireless router. Nice waste of $35 a month -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 01:38 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Cool. Did it finish downloading? yeah its done. ill send it when i get home
I'm only on aim when I work from home. Jarrod overloaded his computer with porn and he hasn't gotten around to getting it fixed so he hasn't bought a wireless router. Nice waste of $35 a month |
|
|
|
Mar 19 2008, 03:28 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
ira!!!!
WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE? -------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 23 2008, 09:42 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
to crunch the numbers
see them divided before me and to hear the lamentation of their remainders -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
Mar 23 2008, 09:54 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
to crunch the numbers see them divided before me and to hear the lamentation of their remainders THAT IS GOOD -------------------- |
|
|
|
Mar 23 2008, 10:27 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
that was fantantic!
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 23 2008, 10:41 PM
Post
#13
|
|
|
Corrupting the youth of America Group: Members Posts: 528 Joined: 12-May 06 From: Alice, TX Member No.: 176 |
to crunch the numbers see them divided before me and to hear the lamentation of their remainders i am proud to award you with this
-------------------- Brandon....you're the reason I'm pro-choice.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 08:37 AM |